“Scary fun”
Review of Skydive Aruba

Skydive Aruba
Ranked #8 of 30 Outdoor Activities in Noord
More attraction details
Owner description: First and foremost: welcome to our Happy Island :)Whichever your motives are... being a thrill seeker, conquering your fear of heights or celebrating your wedding, Skydive Aruba will make your bucket-list dream a reality over the most beautiful scenery in the whole Caribbean.Our happy-friendly staff, which nonetheless have the highest qualifications on American parachuting standards and totaling more than 25,000 skydives, will assist you with any inquiries you might have.First-time-jump packages start at US$250... DVD and Digital Stills are also available on every skydive made with us... call us now!!!
Reviewed 23 March 2014

The crew met us near the cruise pier and dropped my 22 year old daughter and other skydiver off at the airport. I rode back to the landing point with the driver and had a wonderful tour of the island. The plane went to 11,000 feet and then let us on the ground know that the jumping was about to begin. My daughter was first and I watched as they went thru the clouds, then the next jumper was out shortly afterwards and my daughter said he screamed all the way down. Unbelievable how they hit the landing point in the center on their feet. The employee doing the tandem dive has a video camera on his wrist, so we bought the DVD of the experience. My daughter said the plane was a little rickety - and that was the scary part, the view from the sky was awesome and she'd definitely do it again. The employees were all professional and pleasant and provided excellent service, thanks guys.

2  Thank ksheff-travel

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Skydive Aruba, a released Emotionally Moving Picture

Invigorating the Resting Spirit, the Perfect Elixir

As elegantly said by a thrilled disciple of mother earth,
“Once is not enough,” to validly capture its entire worth.
Having recouped one’s breathe after the initiating passage;
And then resting peacefully with this prior diving advantage,
With full lungs one considers repeating a blessed vantage.

Imagine, willingly jumping from a perfectly good airplane!
Not once, but a blessed second time. Yes, all will be fine.
One may ask, “Are you sure, have you become insane?”
Definitely not at all, practice and science are on your side,
The skillful team exudes warming confidence, all will abide.

Past souls would have loved this high aspect, Wordsworth?
A technological embrace with nature, a coupled, giving birth.
Plunging that’s vivid, then an artful floating, intensely visceral.
Grand visions to be experienced that are truly unforgettable.
Milt’s operatic clap once parachute guided served justice,
To an experience that can again leave spirits breathless.

Thank You Michele, Thijs, David and the balance of your professional Team.

1  Thank seafresh
Reviewed 14 March 2014

This is really a great way to see Aruba. The people are great and make sure you are safe. Nothing like jumping out of a plane at 10,000 feet. What a view. They even take video and stills for you. Free falling at 120 mph and then pull the rip cord and off you go. Soaring all over the island and landing over by Malmok at the Northwest end of the island.

1  Thank GaryWestport_Ma_
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Skydive Aruba is great! One jump, though, is not enough. I have done the tandem jump in the states and loved the thrill of it. Jumping out of a plane in Aruba, though, is breathtaking not only in thrill but in the views that you can find only by jumping out of a plane over a small island. The ride in the plane is worth the $$$ as a sightseeing tour alone. You can see the entire island surrounded by the colors of the reef. I've jumped twice in Aruba now and have already reserved my spot for a third jump - this time with my daughter. The first jump will literally take your breath away, but you need to jump again in order to catch your breath to truly appreciate the experience. The staff at Skydive Aruba is professional, they make you feel welcome, everybody is on schedule, and they are a fun bunch. Be sure to ask for MIchele!

4  Thank bananas_nada
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I've always wanted to skydive and SO happy I made Aruba the place to do it for the first time! The experience was great from the initial booking all the way through to the drop off back at the hotel. The entire staff is laid back, funny, efficient, and professional.

I was visiting Aruba with my mother and her best friend who are both in their 60s. My mother's best friend was feeling adventurous and decided she wanted to try it. You only live once right? She was definitely nervous but Michele and Thijs were amazing at answering her questions and keeping her cool, calm, and collected. She loved it so much she wants to do it again AND inspired my mother to try it next year when she turns 65. Hard to believe, but jumping out of a plane really is something to do for all ages. :)

The view is breathtaking and the rush is amazing, I highly recommend it. The only way to explain it is 10,000 feet of awesomeness. hahaha Thank you Skydive Aruba, see you guys next year!!

2  Thank Melissa D