All reviews grocery store the ritz carlton palm beach snorkeling equipment including beach towels walking distance the kitchen car rental own meals hotel strip an umbrella super foods washer and dryer residential area robert airport hosts
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying in one of the apartments for 2 nights before going to a friend's time share at the Divi Phoenix. As others have stated, it was a wonderful experience. From the initial email inquiring about availability, to the final ride to our next stop, we were treated with the utmost respect and kindness. The apartment was spotless and truly sparkled! I have never stayed in a cleaner place. The sincere welcome and hospitality extended by Robbie and Judith were remarkable. After greeting us at the airport with a big smile (despite our flight being over 3 hours late), Robbie showed us around his island, took us to the grocery store and then welcomed us to "our" home. He couldn't do enough for us -he insisted on driving us to our dinner reservations and even picked us up afterwards. We will surely be back and hope to stay longer next time. Thank you for a truly delightful time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MyArubanHome, Manager at My Aruban Home, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure to host you and hope to see you back in Aruba. Regards, Judith & Robert

Reviewed 16 July 2013

After reading enthusiastic reviews about My Aruban Home on this website, I didn't hesitate and booked with them for our first trip to Aruba. It turned out even better than I expected as we enjoyed a VIP treatment.
The appartment is really clean, with marble tops and all kind of equipments (including a blender so you can even make your own smoothies!). As mentioned in other reviews, the beach and seaside bars and restaurants are only a short walk away, and we enjoyed having our own space rather than staying in a big hotel. Robert had answers to all our questions and was always prepared to go the extra mile when we needed anything.
Aruba is a great destination to just "get away from it all" and enjoy the sunshine, and with the airport transfers included we didn't have to worry about anything. What a memorable holiday, thanks again to Robert and Judith!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I booked a trip to Aruba for my father and this is what he had to say about his time at My Aruban Home: "What can I say about Robert and Judith Falconi, they were great. They picked me up from the air port, gave me a quick trip around the city and parts of the island to give me an idea of points of interest I might want to going to. They took me to the Super Market so I could buy some groceries and not have to eat out every meal. They were able to recommend restaurants and tours for my interests. They were willing to drive me to get my ATV or pick me up if I had walked too far. They had a bicycle and snorkel gear for me to use. Their house is located within walking distances to the beach and a bicycle ride to go snorkeling. My stay with them was a very enjoyable experience. I am recommending them to my family and friends if they ever find themselves going to Aruba."

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GebBlack
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We have just returned from a two week stay at My Aruban Home and can't wait for the time when we can return. We flew direct from Gatwick to Orangestead where Robert was waiting to greet us and "take us home". Our self contained accommodation consisted of everything we could wish for and more. Extremely well equipped and spacious with a real sense of homlieness. The situation of My Aruban Home is just a few minutes walk away from the glorious beaches with their many restaurants and bars, and a less than 10 minute walk from the local bus stop. The buses and taxis were plentiful and cheap to use and were a perfect way for us to explore the island and nightlife. Moving around the island felt very safe at all times, even late into the evenings.
Robert and Judith were the perfect hosts in every way.
We felt that our decision to move away from staying in any of the big hotels this year was the right one for us as we experienced a truly amazing holiday.
Our only sadness came when it was time to leave. Thank you Robert, Judith and Aruba.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan T
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We stayed at My Aruban Home for two weeks and we had a great time. Even before we got to the Island, Robert had provide us with some helping tips via emails. We were picked up at the airport, we stopped at the grocery store to pick up some basics before we got to our lovely house. If you like to do things on your own, a house is the way to go and at My Aruban House, you will get everything you need, good tips on the island, bicycle, snorkel gear, car rental, beach towel, Robert will even let you enjoy his membership to one of the beachside hotel if you ask him kindly. Make no mistake, this isn't a five star resort but the place is very clean, well maintain, well furnished and your host are truly devoted to make sure you'll have a great stay, what more can we ask?

Date of stay: May 2013