“Best holiday ever !!!”
Review of My Aruban Home

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Noord
My Aruban Home
Ranked #5 of 29 Speciality Lodging in Noord
Reviewed 27 July 2013

It was the second time me & my daughter (she is 9y ) visited Aruba , I don't like the all inclusive holidays so when I found My Aruban home it was perfect.. And it was , from the planning to the holiday... Robbie picked us up from the airport and took us food shopping and later in the evening took us to The Dancing Waters Show at Paseo Herencia Mall and picked us up. The place is beautiful, so clean and it feels like your home and you are treated like family. There is a laundry room that you can use and if you need new towels just ask Chica . If you got a question Robbie and Judith's door is always open and they are very easy to get hold of . And you even got free Wi-Fi !!! So you can show all your friends what they are missing :-) . Beach , pool , restaurants , Mall everything is within walking distance even if you got children with you. There are bikes , snorkel gear that you can borrow and you can even rent a car . There is nothing I can find that is wrong , this is truly my home in paradise. Will I be back ?? Try to stop me .. And thank you Judith for our lovely day out :-) it was the best.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 July 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying in one of the apartments for 2 nights before going to a friend's time share at the Divi Phoenix. As others have stated, it was a wonderful experience. From the initial email inquiring about availability, to the final ride to our next stop, we were treated with the utmost respect and kindness. The apartment was spotless and truly sparkled! I have never stayed in a cleaner place. The sincere welcome and hospitality extended by Robbie and Judith were remarkable. After greeting us at the airport with a big smile (despite our flight being over 3 hours late), Robbie showed us around his island, took us to the grocery store and then welcomed us to "our" home. He couldn't do enough for us -he insisted on driving us to our dinner reservations and even picked us up afterwards. We will surely be back and hope to stay longer next time. Thank you for a truly delightful time.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
MyArubanHome, Manager at My Aruban Home, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure to host you and hope to see you back in Aruba. Regards, Judith & Robert

Reviewed 16 July 2013

After reading enthusiastic reviews about My Aruban Home on this website, I didn't hesitate and booked with them for our first trip to Aruba. It turned out even better than I expected as we enjoyed a VIP treatment.
The appartment is really clean, with marble tops and all kind of equipments (including a blender so you can even make your own smoothies!). As mentioned in other reviews, the beach and seaside bars and restaurants are only a short walk away, and we enjoyed having our own space rather than staying in a big hotel. Robert had answers to all our questions and was always prepared to go the extra mile when we needed anything.
Aruba is a great destination to just "get away from it all" and enjoy the sunshine, and with the airport transfers included we didn't have to worry about anything. What a memorable holiday, thanks again to Robert and Judith!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I booked a trip to Aruba for my father and this is what he had to say about his time at My Aruban Home: "What can I say about Robert and Judith Falconi, they were great. They picked me up from the air port, gave me a quick trip around the city and parts of the island to give me an idea of points of interest I might want to going to. They took me to the Super Market so I could buy some groceries and not have to eat out every meal. They were able to recommend restaurants and tours for my interests. They were willing to drive me to get my ATV or pick me up if I had walked too far. They had a bicycle and snorkel gear for me to use. Their house is located within walking distances to the beach and a bicycle ride to go snorkeling. My stay with them was a very enjoyable experience. I am recommending them to my family and friends if they ever find themselves going to Aruba."

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank GebBlack
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We have just returned from a two week stay at My Aruban Home and can't wait for the time when we can return. We flew direct from Gatwick to Orangestead where Robert was waiting to greet us and "take us home". Our self contained accommodation consisted of everything we could wish for and more. Extremely well equipped and spacious with a real sense of homlieness. The situation of My Aruban Home is just a few minutes walk away from the glorious beaches with their many restaurants and bars, and a less than 10 minute walk from the local bus stop. The buses and taxis were plentiful and cheap to use and were a perfect way for us to explore the island and nightlife. Moving around the island felt very safe at all times, even late into the evenings.
Robert and Judith were the perfect hosts in every way.
We felt that our decision to move away from staying in any of the big hotels this year was the right one for us as we experienced a truly amazing holiday.
Our only sadness came when it was time to leave. Thank you Robert, Judith and Aruba.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan T
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We stayed at My Aruban Home for two weeks and we had a great time. Even before we got to the Island, Robert had provide us with some helping tips via emails. We were picked up at the airport, we stopped at the grocery store to pick up some basics before we got to our lovely house. If you like to do things on your own, a house is the way to go and at My Aruban House, you will get everything you need, good tips on the island, bicycle, snorkel gear, car rental, beach towel, Robert will even let you enjoy his membership to one of the beachside hotel if you ask him kindly. Make no mistake, this isn't a five star resort but the place is very clean, well maintain, well furnished and your host are truly devoted to make sure you'll have a great stay, what more can we ask?

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travellingJf
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Our honeymoon was a breeze from beginning to end with our stay at My Aruban Home. We stayed here for a week in April and were warmly welcomed at the airport and even were provided transportation back to the airport at the end of our stay. The room was comfortable and had the amenities needed. We were excited that we had the freedom to use the bicycles and even had a cherished opportunity to be provided transportation to dinner one night. The beach is in a long walking distance to the beach, but it was very enjoyable. We were provided a fact sheet to various restaurants and sites to narrow down the great Aruban opportunities on the island. I am a bit particular about fresh towels and it was difficult to replenish them through the week. We also did not understand how to best communicate with the family when we had a question since our room phone did not work or we had to approach their front door. But the shower was warm, rooms secure, the hosts were friendly, the unit was clean, and the weather seems to always be perfect.

Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank MorningTraveler

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are happy to hear you had fun on the island and it helps us maintain the quality of the unique experience we offer to our guests. We were sorry to hear that we missed out on that little bit that would have made your stay with us extra special and would like to use this as an opportunity to explain a bit more about our offering:

As introduced in our reservation e-mails, a stay with us includes amenities such as on-site laundry and weekly cleaning. We can accommodate for guests with different preferences upon request.

We aim to create a fine-balance where you feel we are there for you while ensuring your full privacy. Therefore, we show our guests at arrival different ways to contact us during their stay and include a phone in their bedrooms where they can make free local calls in case they did not see us around the house. We apologize for the glitch with the phone during your stay.

I hope this information helps you and other guests in the future. Warm greetings from Aruba, Robert & Judith.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Noord
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
#12 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club
#10 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellari...
#9 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Boardwalk Hotel Aruba
Boardwalk Hotel Aruba
#2 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach...
#18 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Playa Linda Beach Resort
Playa Linda Beach Resort
#4 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach

Been to My Aruban Home? Share your experiences!