“Amazing Honeymoon thanks to Robby and Judith!!!”
Review of My Aruban Home

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Noord
My Aruban Home
Ranked #4 of 28 Speciality Lodging in Noord
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Amazing Honeymoon thanks to Robby and Judith!!!”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My wife and I visited Aruba at the end of August for our honeymoon and stayed at My Aruban Home due to the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor and because a co-worker of my wife's stay here also. We are fortunate and happy that we stayed with Robby and Judith! Robby and Judith were the best host and hostess we have ever stayed with and we will be back to see them soon. First, Robby came to the airport and picked us up then took us to the local grocery store, he the preceded to take us "home"! The grounds and apartment were great...we were just a 10 minute walk to the beach!!! My Aruban Home offered us bikes, snorkeling gear, towels, and grill to cookout! We loved every minute of our stay in Aruba....Robby and Judith are priceless!!! Dan & Natasha

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I visited Aruba for our August honeymoon and stayed at My Aruban Home due to the excellent Trip Advisor reviews and we are very glad we did! Robby and Judith were so accommodating and helped make our honeymoon memorable. From the moment he picked us up at the airport, Robby was at our service, making us feel like Aruba was home. The unit we stayed in was super cute, clean and comfortable and Robby and Judith were sweet enough to leave us a couple of honeymoon surprises! With bicycles, snorkel gear, towels, and a car to rent right on site, My Aruban home made our trip carefree. It is close enough to the large hotels to enjoy the nightlife and food that downtown has to offer, but also allows you to escape at the end of the night to a place that feels just like home. When we have the pleasure of returning to Aruba someday, we are definitely going to be staying at My Aruban Home!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2013

What a great place to stay! From the moment Robby picked my wife and I up at the airport he made us feel like family. From showing us around the island, to stopping at the grocery store on the way to his home it felt like he was close friend. The apartment & grounds were beautiful...just a short walk to the beach. And if you like to walk or bike - Robby had bikes available to use - this is the perfect place. Nancy and I walked and rode bikes, we explored half the island in the 4 days there...We're coming back next year to explore the other half, guest where were staying??? Robert & Judith were very helpful in recommending places to visit & eat...I can't remember the Italian resturant by the lighthouse but put it on your list if places to eat! Robert gave us a ride to that restaurant - we could have used their car..,Oh you also can make arrangements to use there car for a nominal fee and top off the gas!
All I can say if you want to have a great stay visit "My Aruba Homes", Robert & Judith will made you feel at home and like family!

See you next year!!!! :-)

Bob & Nancy

• Stayed April 2013
Franklin, Massachusetts
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We went during May, and from day one Robert and Judith made us welcome to Aruba.
The experience/stay hit all the points a traveler is looking for:

*Judith picked us up at the airport-- We didn't have to worry about transportation! She even let us stop by the local market
*The room was CLEAN, NEAT and very comfortable. It was a lot of space for the price. They even personalized our stay with a little carnation and a note!
*This is the perfect place for something simple and clean (nothing fancy)- with bicycles that we could borrow and a laundry facility.
*PERFECT location-right next to a few beaches.
*Hosts offered help when we wanted to know what thing we could do.

Overall, we would recommend this place to our friends in a heart beat, without a moment's pause. The place is a great value and the setting for a fabulous experience!!!

Thanks Rob and Judith

Stephanie and Dmitri***

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 July 2013

It was the second time me & my daughter (she is 9y ) visited Aruba , I don't like the all inclusive holidays so when I found My Aruban home it was perfect.. And it was , from the planning to the holiday... Robbie picked us up from the airport and took us food shopping and later in the evening took us to The Dancing Waters Show at Paseo Herencia Mall and picked us up. The place is beautiful, so clean and it feels like your home and you are treated like family. There is a laundry room that you can use and if you need new towels just ask Chica . If you got a question Robbie and Judith's door is always open and they are very easy to get hold of . And you even got free Wi-Fi !!! So you can show all your friends what they are missing :-) . Beach , pool , restaurants , Mall everything is within walking distance even if you got children with you. There are bikes , snorkel gear that you can borrow and you can even rent a car . There is nothing I can find that is wrong , this is truly my home in paradise. Will I be back ?? Try to stop me .. And thank you Judith for our lovely day out :-) it was the best.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying in one of the apartments for 2 nights before going to a friend's time share at the Divi Phoenix. As others have stated, it was a wonderful experience. From the initial email inquiring about availability, to the final ride to our next stop, we were treated with the utmost respect and kindness. The apartment was spotless and truly sparkled! I have never stayed in a cleaner place. The sincere welcome and hospitality extended by Robbie and Judith were remarkable. After greeting us at the airport with a big smile (despite our flight being over 3 hours late), Robbie showed us around his island, took us to the grocery store and then welcomed us to "our" home. He couldn't do enough for us -he insisted on driving us to our dinner reservations and even picked us up afterwards. We will surely be back and hope to stay longer next time. Thank you for a truly delightful time.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
MyArubanHome, Manager at My Aruban Home, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure to host you and hope to see you back in Aruba. Regards, Judith & Robert
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 July 2013

After reading enthusiastic reviews about My Aruban Home on this website, I didn't hesitate and booked with them for our first trip to Aruba. It turned out even better than I expected as we enjoyed a VIP treatment.
The appartment is really clean, with marble tops and all kind of equipments (including a blender so you can even make your own smoothies!). As mentioned in other reviews, the beach and seaside bars and restaurants are only a short walk away, and we enjoyed having our own space rather than staying in a big hotel. Robert had answers to all our questions and was always prepared to go the extra mile when we needed anything.
Aruba is a great destination to just "get away from it all" and enjoy the sunshine, and with the airport transfers included we didn't have to worry about anything. What a memorable holiday, thanks again to Robert and Judith!

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Noord
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club
#11 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
#12 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellari...
#10 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino
Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & ...
#15 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Boardwalk Hotel Aruba
Boardwalk Hotel Aruba
#2 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach...
#18 of 24 in Palm - Eagle Beach

Been to My Aruban Home? Share your experiences!