“Love Delphi Watersports!”
Review of Delphi Watersports

Delphi Watersports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Delphi Watersports is a family business that has been established on Aruba since 1992, and we have been awarded the Tripadvisor Award of Excellence for the past 3 consecutive years. We offer all types of watersport and land activities, and are specialized in giving excellent service to: couples, small & large groups or events, family oriented activities, weddings/anniversaries and special other occasions. We make sure that our customers have a unforgettable vacation experience.
Lambertville, New Jersey
“Love Delphi Watersports!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I spent 9 days in Aruba over July and had only pleasant experiences with the Delphi Watersports company. I went on the catamaran for an afternoon cruise and thought it was great! We took two snorkeling stops and the crew was both knowledgable and friendly. I also did a tube ride which I thought was a blast. I found the prices of the activities I tried to be completely reasonable. Everyone I encountered who worked at Delphi made my Aurba trip all that much better. I highly recommend them and can't wait to try out some more watersports next time I'm in Aruba!!

1 Thank Courtney K

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's so fun and wonderful experience.”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Delphi water sports is the best thing to do in Aruba. I have been coming to Aruba since I was a baby and I Always chose Delphi water sports. Every thing is at good prices. The drivers are the best but one of them is the greatest chino I always ask for him even if I have to wait 1 hour I'll wait. You could do anything you want and it's the best place to be.

1 Thank Jakec10
Noord, Aruba
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best for tubing and anything else”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

All the workers are very helpful and have a friendly personality. Tubing is the best with Delphi water psports. Pikachu is a great driver and I suggest asking for him but all the other drivers are very good too. All around its a must visit.

1 Thank Liam C
New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"The Best" watersports in Aruba”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Just returned from Paradise in Aruba. Delphi is the best. We went to them every day there. We did jet skiing, snorkeling, tubing and wave boarding. We have been jet skiing for years. We always enjoy it. The snorkeling trip was great fun. Had a fantastic time. Tubing was a blast. We had them going as fast as they could. "Chino" was a great instructor for wave boarding. "Olga and John" are the best. They remembered us from last year. Olga/John gracias por todo, nos vemos el ano que viene. (thank you for everything, see you next year). Alma & Anthony (NJ)

1 Thank 55starlight_55
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Snorkel trip- Great value for adults and older children”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We did the afternoon snorkeling trip. It is a fun group and a nice catamaran. A great value with drinks, light lunch and free tshirts. They did not have a snorkel mask for my six year old. Had we been told this in advance we could have brought one for him. He wore an adult sized mask and it did not go well for him. My ten year old had a great time. I would recommend this for adults and older children.