Stayed there for 4 nights, it was just excellent:
- Very late arrival and got lost, too - STEPHAN was there to rescue and guide me.
It is a bit far off the airport and town, in NOORD, but that's not a problem
- locked parking spot behind the apartments
- quiet location, A/C not too noisy,
- room nice, spacious and clean, bed very comfortable, shower excellent, not just a drizzle!
- wifi worked very well, TV was okay, too, although I hardly watched
- kitchen equipment excellent, all expectations met and exceeded
- there is also a small, clean pool, however, did not try it.
- close to palm beach beaches, hotels, restaurants, also supermarkets and gas stations nearby
- stephan has arrangements with some beach rentals and restaurants for discounts, very useful.
It was just excellent!
And when I told Stephan about my impression, he just said, smiling
'well isn't that the way it should be???'
I can only recommend it ! My next trip to Aruba will definitelyinclude Pauline's Apartments ( if available)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pauline’s Apartments is a small and intimate complex with 10 serviced apartments and a vacation house. The accommodation types we offer are: • Standard Studio: king-size bed, sitting area, kitchenette, bathroom with shower, patio • Superior Studio: two queen-size beds,sitting area, kitchenette, bathroom with shower, patio • Standard 1-bedroom: living room with sitting area, kitchenette, dining table, separate bedroom with king-size bed, bathroom with shower, patio • Superior 1-bedroom: Same as Standard, but substantially larger => living room with sitting area, kitchenette, dining table, separate bedroom with king-size bed, bathroom with shower, patio • Vacation House, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Master bedroom with king-size bed and ensuite bathroom with shower. Second bedroom with queen-size bed. Second bathroom with shower. Largeliving roomwith sitting area, sofa bed, large dining table, kitchenette, garden with front and back porch. Services and amenities: • Daily housekeeping service (except Sundays) • Free in-room wifi • Cable TV • Swimming pool • Linen, bath and beach towels • Special discount in several restaurants • Beach chairs available • Free use of Beach facilities at Moomba Beach Club • Laundry facilities • Private parking lot We are located in a residential neighborhood called Keito in the Palm Beach area. The beach is only a 20 minute walk away (Radisson Hotel) and there are a lot of restaurants, shops, casinos and entertainment in the area. Also the islands capital Oranjestad is easily accessible by car from where we are located. The airport is about 6 miles away and the ride from there to our apartments takes in between 15-30 minutes (depending on traffic). As you know the island of Aruba is very safe during day and night and you can walk at any time. Of course is a rental car very comfortable with the sun and warm temperatures of Aruba. We can assist with renting a car. On request we provide a transfer service between the airport and our apartments. We charge US $ 25.- per ride for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Pauline's Apartments Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pauline's Apartments Aruba Caribbean