We stayed at the Aruba Blue Village Hotel & Apartments on July 20 till July 27 2013. This is our second time to stay in this hotel. This hotel is away from the crowds, congestion and noise. Very peaceful but still close enough to any place you want to go, including the high-rise hotel area. Two pools were clean and free Wi-Fi on the premises.
The management and staff answered all of our questions and directed us to many great spots to visit around the island. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The area is quiet and safe... Highly recommend!
We had a great time in Aruba.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Blue Village hotels / long-term apartments has recently been through a management change and we are currently in process of renovating the entire property. Multiple rooms are already finished and we are gradually applying this renovation to the remaining rooms. We have 3 deluxe type rooms available for special occasions such as: weddings, anniversaries, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aruba Blue Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Blue Village Hotel Noord
- Aruba Blue Village Noord
- Aruba Blue Village Caribbean