I booked a room at ABV through Travelocity. Upon arrival, the hotel refused to acknowledge my reservation (along with those of several other guests.). They claimed that Travelocity failed to stop accepting reservations when the hotel sold out, and they accepted no responsibility at all. After arguing for an hour, they allowed me to have a staff room. Dirty sheets, infested with insects, no cleaning service whatsoever. After two nights of a five night planned stay, I fled to another, much nicer hotel.
The management sets the standard for the staff's attitude: rude and antagonistic.
The location is abysmal. There is a nice restaurant adjacent to the property, but anything else (including the beach) requires some serious hiking.
The Ministry of Tourism should close this hotel. It is a blight on the Aruban landscape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Blue Village hotels / long-term apartments has recently been through a management change and we are currently in process of renovating the entire property. Multiple rooms are already finished and we are gradually applying this renovation to the remaining rooms. We have 3 deluxe type rooms available for special occasions such as: weddings, anniversaries, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aruba Blue Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Blue Village Hotel Noord
- Aruba Blue Village Noord
- Aruba Blue Village Caribbean