I visited Aruba and stayed at this hotel from Jan 14, 2014 to Jan 23 2014. Tried to leave earlier but could not get a refund..its their policy.
The external areas(garden and pool) are not bad at all.
1: The room was horrible. I saw 2 cockroaches(huge ones). Took pictures. Lots of flies.
2: Hot water could not be controlled..the handle was missing. So we showered in coldish water.
3: The manager. Could not find my deposit blank credit card. Told her I was not gonna leave until I get it. She found it.
4: They will not refund money if u pay in advance. So be careful.
Conclusion this is not the place to go to. Complaints were met with excuses. The weather for the cockroaches
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba Blue Village hotels / long-term apartments has recently been through a management change and we are currently in process of renovating the entire property. Multiple rooms are already finished and we are gradually applying this renovation to the remaining rooms. We have 3 deluxe type rooms available for special occasions such as: weddings, anniversaries, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aruba Blue Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Blue Village Hotel Noord
- Aruba Blue Village Noord
- Aruba Blue Village Caribbean