“Say what you will, my kids loved it!”

Viking Amusements and Thunder Lagoon Waterpark
Jacksonville, Alabama
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Say what you will, my kids loved it!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Yes, it's not huge or fancy but my 4 grand kids just had a blast doing the 2 hour ticket here. Their ages are 4, 8, 9 & 10. Tell you the truth, I had a good time with them. We could bring in food or water and the lifeguards were pretty cool. It's mid-June, we went around noon and really there wasn't a big crowd. If you have kids under 12, I think they'll enjoy this place.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Michael A

Cleveland, Ohio
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Nice Small Waterpark”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

We have been coming here since they were just Viking Golf. The mini-golf course has always been our favorite in the area. even as a kid we liked the Viking decor. The water slides are nice for younger kids and families, but after a time or two down can get a little repetitive. My cousins have enjoyed the little lazy river and kind water park area as well. Overall, I would say this is a nice small water park to enjoy at the beach.

2 Thank James E
Ocean City, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Quality”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

The waterslide and pool area are great or families..especially for the 11 and under set. Nice break from a beach day.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Hannah M
Pennington, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“For little ones”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I would lower the age that would enjoy this water park to 8. My husband and I took our nephew and niece who are 3 and 6 and for 90 minutes they had a blast; but after that amount of time they were ready to go. There are only about five slides, and only one is very "scary." The water was a great temperature though, and even though I don't really enjoy water parks, we had a great time with the little ones.

1 Thank nrrdgURL1
Towson, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Mini Golf & Nice Small Water Park”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

The mini golf course is very well maintained and updated, greens changed often, and clean.
The water park is very small, so be aware of this. But, you can pay by the hour, so go for a few hours of fun and head back to the beach!