“It was fine for the money”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Atlantic Coast Inn

Atlantic Coast Inn
Fairfax, Virginia
“It was fine for the money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2011

The room was clean, which is a BIG plus, but the bed was dipping to one side. The sheets were soft, but quite worn. The toilet bowl had stains in it and everything needs to be updated, but for 2 nights it was fine. My biggest complaint is that the water coming out of the shower head smelled rusty and my hair smelled of rust until I washed it when I got back home. If you're trying to save money and don't have high expectations, this motel will do. We were in room 140. It was what I would expect from a motel.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
8 Thank JuneBride

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Seaside Park, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2011

Being in the motel business myself in a similar type of town I am very paticular about where my girlfriend and I stay. First off is the employees of the Inn, they are so polite and helpful made us feel right at home and anything I asked for they were willing to give (iron, ironingboard, extra ice bucket, and even the hard cover book of the area provided in the rooms!!!) The maids were also just as polite and did an excellent job for the maid service. Second is the cleanlinesss, as I mentioned before I work for a Motel and that is a #1 priority, it is so hard to find a place these days that takes care of their rooms and keeps them spotless and the rooms here were more then spotless they were imaculate! Third is the location of the Inn, talk about primetime as far as convience you can't get any better, located on the Maryland border we used the shuttle bus all the time to travel to Ocean City MD which only costs $3.00 to ride all day and the first pick up point is only two short blocks from the Inn. We did'nt move the car once until we left because everything is one or two blocks from the Inn (breakfast, dinner, mini golf, ice cream etc..). A gorgeous beach is also one short block from the Inn. Fourth is the prices, totally reasonable for the area and the atmosphere you can't beat it! Last but not least is the pool, it is enormous and nice and warm you could spend the whole day just at the pool soooo nice!!!! To sum it all it up there is no other place to stay, the Inn is so comfortable and the staff is A class if your planning on traveling to Fenwick Island and are looking for paradise this is the place!!!!! Thank you Atlantic Coast Inn you guys are the best!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Chrisp12315
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2011

My mom and I always stay here when we travel to the beach. Everyone is great! The front desk ladies are sweet as is the housekeeping staff. The owner does a great job with keeping he place nice. New carpets and bed spreads maybe even curtains this year.
The swimming pool is large and sparkling too.
I highly recommend the ACI! You won't be sorry :)

• Stayed May 2011
4 Thank Beachyj
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2010

Recent stay during "Sunfest weekend' was great. We were able to check in at noon (yes it is off season but a popular weekend) Room was very clean, smelled good, staff did everything to make us want to return, from a new coffee pot & clock.....to maid service within 30 minutes. Motel is located 2 blocks from bus depot where u can ride all day for $2.00. Walking distance to Elks Club, restaurants, shops. 1 block to beach. We never took our car out. Although right next to mini golf , we were not disturbed. Pool very clean, plenty of chairs, tables and umbrellas all in excellent condition. We would recommend this motel and will be returning! Rates were reasonable.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
4 Thank goodeye2
Allentown, PA.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2010

"Kara" got me the perfect room, meeting all my requests. All courteous; wonderful to wake up & see beautiful pool, as sun rose over ocean just a block away (getting home, awful shock to wake up, & instead of pool & ocean, only a city out there).
Descrepancy in reservations, they accomadated in my favor, no questions.
Close to a great Denny's for breakfast, easy drive through Ocean City.

Staff always happy to advise in my favor & morte patient than I. (I'm writing note of appreciation).

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
3 Thank CarlWCol
Brownsville, Vermont
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2010

My husband and I, and two friends, stayed at the Atlantic Coast Inn for four days. All of us were very pleased with our rooms - they were spacious, clean, and the king-sized beds were quite comfortable. The staff was very attentive - on our day of arrival, the toilet was running, and within 10 minutes of our call to the front desk, the problem was taken care of. The pool is large and very clean. The Inn is located on a busy road, one block from the ocean; however, noisy traffic was never a problem. You are within walking distance of restaurants and, if you have children, there are miniature golf courses and a water park right next door. We would definitely stay here again and plan to do so next July.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Donna P
York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2010

This motel is in a great location with many places within walking distance. Family friendly town and motel. Short walk to the beach and the bus station to go to Ocean City. No need to drive anywhere! I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the room and motel property!!!! I will be staying at the Atlantic Cosast Inn again!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City
#27 of 103 in Ocean City
Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn by Marriott

Been to Atlantic Coast Inn? Share your experiences!