“Good Pizza And Pasta” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mancini's Brick Oven Pizzeria & Restaurant

Mancini's Brick Oven Pizzeria & Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pennsylvania
“Good Pizza And Pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

We had the special fig appetizer which was delicious. The pizza is always good. The pasta that came with my entree was cooked perfectly and I really enjoyed it. The sauce is on the sweet side but if that is what you like or what you are used to then you are all set. The wait staff is always very nice and we go to this restaurant several times a year.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

This place was recommended to us and I'm glad we went. It smells like garlic and warm bread, the servers are attentive, and the food was really good. Plus, after a week of limited kids meals, my children appreciated that they could order anything off the menu, and it would just come in a kid portion. It is a 20 minute drive up the Coastal Hwy from the Boardwalk, but worth every mile.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Veal Parmesan- out of this world! White pizza- outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

Great place to have dinner! Try the veal Parmesan! It is so good! it is soooo goood! The salad that came with it was perfectly dressed! The pizza is outstanding! I will be back tomorrow night! Thanks!

Visited August 2013
Pittsford, New York
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Mancini's offers good bar food as well as a large menu of Italian food. We chose to sit at the bar, as my parents are locals and frequent the restaurant. We got 3 great brick oven pizza's and they were large for individual pizza's. The bartender who served us was friendly and knowledgeable. Will return on my next trip.

Little River, South Carolina
“Good Pizza!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Went for dinner later in the evening and the place was packed. My wife and I were with another couple. Unfortunately when we ordered they were out of the roasted garlic bulb which was the best looking appetizer on the menu. Started with the Caprese salad, very flavorful large fresh beefsteak tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and fresh basil - drizzled with olive oil. Very good salad. My wife and I had the Spinach and Ricotta pizza - very flavorful with the garlic and spinach - could have used a bit more ricotta, Our friends had the Ravioli Napolitana, which was very good with a light flavorful marinara sauce. The bread with the meal was very good. Service was rushed, possibly due to rush of business. Overall a good meal