“Meh...I wish I could recommend this place but it's just medicre.”

Dirty Harry's Restaurant and Bakery
Norwood PA
“Meh...I wish I could recommend this place but it's just medicre.”
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

We had a party of six and went after church on Fathers Day, so it was busy. The hostess told us there was at least a 30 min wait & recommended we window shop then return. One in our party stayed while the rest of us left. We reurned in less than 30 to find she gave our table away since we weren't ready to sit! A little more waiting & we were seated. Ordered the cream chipped beef and that was full of flour instead of flavor. The corned beef hash was disappointing and didn't have that homemade taste. Service was slow and the atmosphere was blah. I wouldn't return for breakfast. I'd soonercook it myself.

• Visited June 2013

lewistown, pa.
“Great Place”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Dirty Harry's is one of our favorite places to dine at. We have been dining there for years when we come to Fenwick for vacation. We always look forward to seeing Ellen, she is a fine waitress and treats us like family. The food is really great and is always reasonably priced. They have pastries that are yummy, My favorite meal is the crab cakes they are the best Iv"e ever eaten!!! The dining room is clean and cozy. They have serveral specials listed and then the regular menu which has a lot to choose from. So if you are looking for a great meal at a good price and a good experience stop in at Harry's and visit Ellen, she will make the visit extra special! Dirty Harry's is truly a hidden gem~~~!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank clay k
Port Royal, Virginia
“Best breakfast in Fenwick Island”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

The biggest eclair I have ever seen...I actually ate a chicken cheese omelet and it was great...our server was Alex...she was great. She shared she is studying to be a nurse...her care for others will serve her well.

Visited June 2013
Port Deposit, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW SO MANY BAD EXPERIENCES....FROM OTHERS”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Wow !!! We Have Never Had Breakfast Here, But Dinner Yes. I Never Had a Bad Meal Or Bad Waitress. Maybe It's The Time Of Year We Go Down.....It's Always Cruisers Week In May & Oct. My Last Visit Was Alittle Tacky.....With Card Games Going On....Not Sure About That, But My Food Has Always Been Number # 1 I Wondering If There's New Ownership Since My Last Visit? I No They Can Be Alittle Understaff At Times, But Off Season I Can Except Some Of That.Remember You Not Going To a Fast Food Joint. That's Why They Have McDonald's & Burger King's.

• Visited October 2012
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Hidden gem with home comfort for a cozy breakfast”
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

An unexpected find on a quick trip between Bethany and Ocean City, Dirty Harry's offered a good breakfast menu, solid food, hospitable service and an impressive bakery for a sticky bun (or two) to go. Especially comfortable in the off season.