“Good food!”

Price range: US$5 - US$12
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2014

At this restaurant you can eat a good Italian food for a reasonable price and good service. We definitely want to go back there when we have a chance.

1  Thank nanicunha

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was ranked as the best in trip-advisor, so we were very curious. Atmosphere was unbelievable cause just outside the restaurant a group of locals was singing creating a big buzz. Service was nice and friendly. The food was NOT GOOD! I heard that the owner died 3 years ago. Not anymore was it used to be! I would rank it outside top 30!

3  Thank Steph C
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

although Brazil has an overall poor customer service... this place is the exception.

Good in every aspect

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We saw that this place was rated 2nd on Trip Advisor so we stopped in and enjoyed some excellent food. Wonderful ownership. Managers and servers were very friendly and lively. I tried the shrimp in pinapple dish that's featured in the photo and it was a lovely, unique thing to eat.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

I like the meat,the beer and the caipirinha.
The service was wonderful. I talked with the argentinian man that I supposed the manager. Very pleasant and interesting conversation about Morro and tips to know the island.