cons: terrible quality of service, pool cleaning, transportation to second beach (the hotel is located at 4th beach far from the best beaches and nightlife); The bus is also an adventure - an old 20 yr old bus carrying 20 people, falling into pieces running into an offroad trail.
pros: relaxing beach (almost a desert) - a romantic view; good vibe with music - for kids in swimming pool and realaxing/fun almost time; Nice bed in "bangalôs";
result: I am angry to see many tourists to come here and have this experience - in Brazil you can find better places with honest prices - when you arrive Morro, walk around to 2nd beach and choose you hotel. I made reservations in advance and I am disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an old coconut farm by the sea, in the fourth beach of Morro de São Paulo, with a vast stretch of white sand and blue sea, sheltered by a coral reef, lies the Patachocas Eco Resort, a quality hotel International, where architecture is integrated with the natural beauty of the island. All building elements have been specified seeking to preserve the native characteristics of the site. We used wood as a structural material, ceramic tile as cover and for floors and walls, handmade ceramic type. Fine materials, appreciated by tourists looking to Bahia as the destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Patachocas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patachocas Eco Hotel Morro De Sao Paulo
- Patachocas Beach Resort Morro De Sao Paulo, Brazil