“FANTASTIC!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to have lunch here instead of dinner because we need to depart Cuiaba very early in the morning, so diner was not an option. We chose the tasting menu, rodizio. It was absolutely were dazzled. It was completely fantastic. Each dish was more delicious then the last. I really have no idea what we ate as we speak no Portuguese. I am usually a conservative eater, but I decided to trust to fate for the first time. How fortunate!! What is served is a small starter salad and then waiters pass and provide offerings which you can choose to try or not. I tried everything offered: a series of fresh water fish and caiman and perhaps turtle. As I said I don’t know what I had but it was one of the best and most memorable meals of my life. Cannot recommend highly enough. Staff was so kind and attentive and helped in every way possible. Five stars are not enough

1  Thank ellynvb
Write a ReviewReviews (1,687)

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Great experience! The variety of fishes are amazing. It is definitely a must go, when you are in Cuiaba. I've been to many rodizios before but Fish Rodizio was my first time and it was marvelous.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

A business prtner took us for lunch at this restaurant to experience the Pantanal food. The fish rodízio was amazing, with a wide selection of local fishes and dishes, all of them tasty. Staff was friendly and service was very efficient. If you ever go to Cuiabá this is definitely a place to go.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We went for the all you can eat fish buffet and it was very good! Food is delicious and the price was affordable. We could taste the typical food from the region, besides the staff being very sympathetic and attentive! Wonderful!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

"Peixaria" is a name for a place that sells fish. Not this one. It is a touristic relevant place to eat fish. They come in various ways (cooked, fried, stew and so on).
You may want to taste the Pantanal alligator or stingray.
You pay a fixed price for all this. They offe rice, farofa, vinagrete to go with.
You may eat as much as you can handle.
Desert is included. And it is not made of fish!

Been to Lelis Peixaria? Share your experiences!