I have stated at Casadoca 3 times and have had the same great experience each time. It's truly a home away from home to relax and forget about the real world!
Some of my favorite things about casadoca:
1) The view is fantastic
2) The common areas are great for reading or playing cards and the view can't be beat
3) The staff is helpful and pleasant and tries to give you your privacy
4) The room design is well thought out and they have not cut any corners…great quality and lots of nice details!
5) The food is quite good and they have a nice wine and beer selection. Breakfast is customized and excellent!
6) Off-street parking
7) walking distance to restaurants
8) Nice spa area in the basementMore