“A newish inn in a lovely area”

Fairfield Inn and Suites Rochester East
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Webster
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Fairfield Inns mostly meet expectations. This Inn is near some the beautiful Lake Erie and one of its large bays. It in within ten miles of most things in Rochester. The rooms are clean and quiet; the bed comfortable. Breakfast was a bit too busy as it is in a relatively small space.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Stayed at this hotel after we moved out of our house on the other end of hard road. Everything in webster is very country like. Will probably stay at the courtyard on pamerama trail next time. The breakfast buffet was super tiny.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2013

This is a very nice hotel. While it is in the country, there are many services within walking distance and many more less than a mile's drive. Our room was on the back and overlooked a broad lawn. We almost expected to see cows grazing.

Our room was furnished with all the amenities one would expect for this class of lodging. Maintenance and housekeeping were excellent.

The breakfast was adequate, but one morning the room was very crowded. The next morning there was plenty of room. The microwave placed in the breakfast area had icons instead of English labels, but someone helped me figure it out. Cookies at the front desk from mid-afternoon on were a nice addition.

Only two complaints, really. First, the hotel is pricy. However, considering this is the Rochester, NY area and there no other decent hotels for many miles, I guess it is to be expected.

The one other complaint, though I hesitate to mention it, was that the toilet tissue was very thin. Until our stay there, I didn't know they made T.P. that thin. If this is someone's idea of cutting costs, it doesn't seem to me like a good idea.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back, away from the route 104 traffic.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We were greeted by Katie who was very helpful in making some local reccomendations for restaurants and scenic spots to walk along Lake Ontario. It was a very pleasant change from my last experience at a Fairfield Inn in Ohio. Hotel is tucked back behind a shopping center and has a very secure secluded feeling even though it right next to the route 104 expressway. I think we have found our go to hotel in the Rochester area.

Room Tip: Make sure you have a do not distrub sign for your door if you wish to sleep past 8 as the housekeepi...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AAA_David
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Nice rooms, comfortable bed. Nice breakfast. The women at the front desk was very helpful when I had trouble with my reservation. I would stay again because it was very close to my business meetings. I was surprised by the lack of guests staying at the hotel. Maybe it was just an off week

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2013

This staff at this hotel were very friendly and truly wanted to know "how is your room?" The overall hotel-lobby, hall and room were very clean. We had an end room and the room was very large-again super clean. Bed was comfy and it was very quiet...would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for an end room if available- it is a larger room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Picked this hotel for location near Strong Museum and the rate was great. We were welcomed by very nice women at the front desk. There were 4 of us and when I booked the room I didn't pay attention that it was 2 double beds, well they were on the small side of double! The room was very roomy but definitely needed queen beds! The pool was small but very nice, clean and the hot tub nice! I was given a thank you letter with candy bars in the room to acknowledge that I am a Marriott Rewards customer, nice touch! Breakfast area small but adequate for a quick breakfast, internet connection was quick. Very quiet as we stayed on a Monday night, never heard the traffic and the hotel is right off the highway.
Ordered from Pizza Hut 2 miles down the road, 1 hour delivery and it was dry and only warm, yuck!

Overall, I did enjoy my stay at this Fairfield and would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family