Fairfield Inn and Suites Rochester East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsthe breakfast areacookiesfront deskcomfortable beddairy queen next doorwould highly recommend this hotelhot and cold itemscorner roomfree weightspool areanew yorkfree breakfastyogurtupon checknice roomwould stay here againclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Stayed here for one night only before moving to Hyatt in Rochester. I have to say I preferred the Fairfield it has a more modern feel really nice room very comfy bed.My room was on the ground floor but the curtains did not draw, weird.Plenty of good restaurants close by also.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2013

1st timer at this property, friendly, courteous staff greets you and there were fresh cookies! 1st floor room was small but the bed and pillows were very comfy... super clean and fresh room! Breakfast was the ususal Fairfield faire-cereal, or waffles..lots of fruit was a plus! Internet was spotty as my kindle movie kept stopping: "loss of connection"...after the 3 rd time..I'll wait till I get home I think still very pricey at over $115....for a corp. rate...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Fairfield Inns mostly meet expectations. This Inn is near some the beautiful Lake Erie and one of its large bays. It in within ten miles of most things in Rochester. The rooms are clean and quiet; the bed comfortable. Breakfast was a bit too busy as it is in a relatively small space.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Stayed at this hotel after we moved out of our house on the other end of hard road. Everything in webster is very country like. Will probably stay at the courtyard on pamerama trail next time. The breakfast buffet was super tiny.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2013

This is a very nice hotel. While it is in the country, there are many services within walking distance and many more less than a mile's drive. Our room was on the back and overlooked a broad lawn. We almost expected to see cows grazing.

Our room was furnished with all the amenities one would expect for this class of lodging. Maintenance and housekeeping were excellent.

The breakfast was adequate, but one morning the room was very crowded. The next morning there was plenty of room. The microwave placed in the breakfast area had icons instead of English labels, but someone helped me figure it out. Cookies at the front desk from mid-afternoon on were a nice addition.

Only two complaints, really. First, the hotel is pricy. However, considering this is the Rochester, NY area and there no other decent hotels for many miles, I guess it is to be expected.

The one other complaint, though I hesitate to mention it, was that the toilet tissue was very thin. Until our stay there, I didn't know they made T.P. that thin. If this is someone's idea of cutting costs, it doesn't seem to me like a good idea.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back, away from the route 104 traffic.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple