“Excellent!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Webster
Syracuse, New York
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

This was a great stay. Hotel. Was immaculately clean. Rooms were great, comfortable and breakfast was wonderful. Service was great. Good location. Only negative is double beds. Queen beds would have been perfect.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
ewa t, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Rochester East, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. It is great to hear that your stay was very enjoyable.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Stayed at this hotel for one night on business, found the staff very friendly upon check in. The room was clean and fresh and up to typical Fairfield Inn standards. The continental breakfast was better than average. Overnight it snowed a bit and when we left there was a gentlemen in the parking lot with a large broom going around and brushing the snow off of people's cars that were getting ready to leaving. What a very nice gesture in this day and age of usual lack of service. I highly compliment the gentlemen for doing that for people.

Room Tip: high floor
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ewa t, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Rochester East, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are delighted that your stay with us was enjoyable.
Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. I am forwarding your comments to our Engineer John who has been brushing snow off cars for all of our guests. I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed overnight with my daughter for a girl's weekend. Hotel itself is extremely clean and the room was very bright and large. The beds were typical Marriott heaven.

There is an all day coffee station and cookies upon arrival. Also, the free breakfast is very nice. I was expecting continental but there were fresh scrambled eggs, sausage, do-it-yourself Belgian waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit & cereals.

The pool & hot tub is clean and pool is small and about 4.5 feet deep. I was hoping for less traffic t the pool but being the end of President's week, it was very crowded with families. I would stay again during a non-school holiday.

This hotel has been around since the late 90's and it has been remodeled & is very well kept.

Room Tip: We had a corner room-very quiet and at the end of the hall.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ewa t, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Rochester East, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are delighted that your stay with the Fairfield Inn Rochester East was enjoyable.
Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in in the future.
Peterborough, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

What a welcome by the front desk when I checked in! I felt as if I was a long time customer when in fact this was my first visit. I stay a many similar level hotels of different brands but rarely stay at Fairfields. This may change my mind. The hotel is relatively new, the rooms are clean and efficient, and there is a pool and fitness room. The free breakfast was not the best for this level hotel, but better, in my experience, than Holiday Inn Express. If you are traveling on business with Xerox, the rate is outstanding.

A day later I realized I had left my receipt in the hotel. When I called the desk and introduced myself to ask for an emailed receipt, the receptionist already had my account up and read me my email address. The scanned receipt was in my inbox within minutes. Wow. Great service!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Finger Lakes, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Stayed here last night for a girls night away. Hotel was easy to find right off the expressway. Hot tub and indoor pool were nice and comforting on the cold night! Rooms floor could have been a bit cleaner.. I dropped and item and while looking under bed where it fell..I found some dust and dirt.. other then that.. I would stay again. Overnight desk rep was great.. breakfast was good.

• Stayed November 2013
Beltsville, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

We spent a Saturday night here while visiting family in the area. The desk staff at check-in was excellent, quick and welcoming. I have a standing request with Marriott for an extra towel--the hotel had stocked our room with 6 bath towels! The room itself, while somewhat small, was lovely. Three things I really appreciated: the ventilation system works thru a vent in wall near the ceiling and can be set to run the fan constantly--no cycling on and off that you find in so many less-expensive properties; there was a luggage rack--much easier to access your clothes; and there is actually hi-def tv service, not just a flat screen tv and a card with a list of the tv channels. The breakfast was just ok--my husband said the sausage patties were terrible (he didn't finish his) but there was the usual cereal, yogurt, fruit in addition to a waffle maker. The hotel is a little tricky to find thru the shopping center parking lot, but after you've done it once, no problem. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone who needs to stay in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

My wife and I stay in many hotels with our business. Part of that stay requires a Handicapped accessible room. My wife arrived before me and the lady at the front desk helped her with the bags from her car and took them upstairs where a maid brought them to the room and unloaded them. Amazing no boundaries in this hotel. Excellent room, staff and a terrific breakfast in the morning. We stay in many hotels higher priced that don't compare with the service we received here. Our new favorite hotel

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Hampton Inn Rochester Webster
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster
The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa - a DoubleTree by Hilton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester-Pittsford/Brighton, NY
Courtyard Rochester East/Penfield
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown

Been to Fairfield Inn Rochester East? Share your experiences!