“Great accomodations”

Hampton Inn Rochester Webster
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Webster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Room decor was outstanding and comfortable. Great location for easy driving access. Staff was friendly and courteous. Comfortable accomodations by have adjoining rooms when traveling with family. Breakfast was good to start the day with plenty of room to seat everyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 August 2013

This is a very nice hotel. We stayed two nights. The (king) room was large, comfortable, and well appointed. The bathroom was very clean and nice. The hallways looked and smelled clean. I couldn't hear a peep from any of my neighbors. We were traveling with friends who had the room next door. They asked the next morning if we had been disturbed by their TV. We had heard absolutely nothing! The breakfast was quite ample and appealing. When we return to this area, we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I thought that the hotel was a great place to stay, albiet a little high in price for the area. We needed a handicapped accessable room. It was spacious and nicely equipped for wheel chair use. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They were constantly smiling and asking if they could assist in any way.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I was recently in NY for a conference and stayed at this particular hotel. The conference had made travel arrangements through a different shuttle service not provided by the Hampton. The shuttle service dropped me off at the conference and told me they were going to deliver my luggage to my hotel...like they did everyone else. Well, upon my arrival and check-in at the Hampton, I discovered that my luggage never made it. The staff searched and ended up telling me to go ahead and go up to my room and get settled in...as much as you can with no luggage. Within two minutes of being in my room I received a call from the staff. They hadn't found my luggage yet, but they were still searching and in touch with the shuttle service and trying to track my luggage down. I realized that the evening is coming to an end and I might have to go and purchase clothing for the next day...and I have no car. As I am realizing this, one of the staff members approached me to tell me that the shuttle company was still locating my luggage. After my mini update, I asked how I could get to a store if it was necessary for me to purchase clothing for the next day. Without hesitation, the staff member offered to drive me and told me not to worry. I was in shock! I was expecting a list of cab companies or to use my two feet! Fortunately, they were able to locate my luggage and I was able to rest easy for the remainder of the evening. The staff members were extremely polite through the whole ordeal. I would give my upmost recommendation for this hotel. The staff is amazing, and the rooms are great too!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We went back to Rochester to visit friends the week of July 4 and chose to stay at Hampton Inn due to its location. It is located in the town of Webster, a nice, quiet and safe area that is easily accessible to the highways. Shopping and restaurants are convenient as long as you are not looking for high end shopping, such as that offered by Eastview Mall, which is located at the far eastern suburb of Victor.
The hotel was very clean and quiet, the pool was literally deserted during the week. Breakfast was standard Hampton Inn affair, but without the crowds. The front desk staff was very accommodating when we wanted to switch from a room with a king bed to two double beds.
This was an absolute bargain for us, because we were able to stay at a deep discount by booking our room with our Hilton points.
Will highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Rochester in the spring, summer or fall. Only caution is for those who are not used to driving in the snow, crossing the Bay Bridge in the winter may be difficult for the novice.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Had a great experience here. I got married and booked a block of rooms at the Hampton Inn in Webster NY. I was provided a website where guests could make their reservations at the discounted block price. I was also offered a shuttle to and from the wedding venue for guests for free. The service during the whole process was great. Rooms were big and very clean. Bed was comfortable. The only down side was the free breakfast - wasn't the best food, but they did have a selection of bagels, english muffins, pastry, and cereal to make up for the hot items not being so great. I would definitely stay at the Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Easy to find, wonderful beds, linens, breakfast as usual with Hampton Inn. Front desk clerk helped us change rooms, as there was a room full of partying business men next to us, and we needed our sleep!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 50doll
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster
Fairfield Inn and Suites Rochester East
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece
Homewood Suites Rochester - Victor
Hampton Inn Rochester-Irondequoit
Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece

Been to Hampton Inn Rochester Webster? Share your experiences!