“Exceeded ALL expectations”

Hampton Inn Rochester Webster
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Webster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I stayed in the junior suite and wished I was staying longer. The room was outstanding! Service exceptional. Can't say enough good things about my experience. Luxurious room with all new furnishings, great amenities, super friendly staff. The bed was comfortable and top notch bathroom. Mini fridge and kitchen area was a bonus! Loved it!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Rochester Webster

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stayed there for a hockey tournament that my kids were playing in. The rooms were clean, the breakfast was wonderful, and the pool was a great in-between games distraction. The staff was great and very helpful. You can't ask for more for this price.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2014

The staff were very understanding and accomodating for our group of 15 including hockey parents and several hockey players aged 13 and 14. I was very impressed with all of the staff and their positive and understaning attitude all weekend long!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This was our first stay at a Hampton Inn. We were completely satisfied and delighted with this accommodation. The staff were delightful and helpful. The breakfast was delicious and far better than we have experienced at other hotels.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We were in town icefishing last weekend. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They allowed us to park the truck and trailer with our gear as close the front door as possible and even volunteered to keep an eye on our equipment. Accommodations were clean comfortable they even called our room when they found a set of keys near the front desk. Their breakfast was more than adequate to get us started on the ice in the morning. We'll be back. :-)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2014

First the positive. Our family booked 2 rooms and we were placed on the 2nd floor. The grown children stayed in 2QN bed room and felt happy about their stay. My husband and I stayed in a room with King bed, microwave, fridge. Both rooms were very clean. The front staff was courteous, friendly and helpful. All of us appreciated the hot tea, cocoa and coffee available at the entrance. That felt welcoming. The breakfast also included a good variety.
The negatives:
There was only a partial roll of toilet paper on the holder and no extra rolls. I had to call the front desk for that. To me, that should never happen that I have to call the front desk for a roll.
Also disappointing to me was the poor layout of the King bed room. The headboard sits against the shower wall. My husband arose quietly, began his morning routine, but as soon as he stepped into the shower, the noise awakened me.
The washcloths and towels were placed on a shelf behind the toilet. Unfortunately, when I grabbed a towel, it pushed the washcloth off and into the toilet. I then had to fish it out by hand. Ugh.
The walls and doorway did nothing to filter sound. Well after midnight, I could hear people coming and going from the rooms. Some guests very rudely talked loudly in the hall. Some were nearly yelling to other people in the hallway. I know this isn't the hotel's fault, but I expect better sound blocking design to the walls. I have to say, I slept very poorly and consequently cannot recommend this Hampton Inn if you like a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank df f
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We arrived and where promptly waited the check in was quick and efficient. I was pleasantly surprised on the room size and the plush accomodation and the cleaniness of the room. We've at other Hampton Inn is other city and are always pleased with the overall atmosphere the your hotel provides.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Rochester East
Hampton Inn Rochester-Irondequoit
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester-Pittsford/Brighton, NY

Been to Hampton Inn Rochester Webster? Share your experiences!