“Great Laughs!”

46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great Laughs!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I visited the Comedy Club a few times over the last few months. Great times, great laughs. Will definitely go back. Staff is very friendly, food is yummy!

Visited May 2013

New York City, New York
115 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 154 helpful votes
“The BEST Comedy Venue I have ever been to! MUST SEE!”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I have been to comedy clubs all over the U.S. and this one is the BEST one hands down. The staff is incredible. Friendly fun atmosphere, this place has it all-great food, big name talent, and excellent seating. From the box office to the final act this place is THE place to be. I cannot say enough good things about this place. I went for the first time last night for Iliza Shlesinger (go see her show-she's hiliarious and supports our troops!) I was greeted by the manager, I think his name was Mark. He was awesome! Then got my ticket at the box office and the girl showed me the show room and was very helpful. Ann at the bar and my server Zack were friendly, fast and courteous. They treat you like old friends even when I was new to the place. The food here is out of this world and the prices are very reasonable. There is plenty of parking, there are no bad seats in the house at all. I really loved being here and it was well worth the drive to come visit. Iliza has four more shows here (tonight and tomorrow 730 and 1000 pm.) Go to the show if you are in the area or catch one of the other big name acts! They have a website that shows the upcoming big name acts! This will become your favorite place as well! THANK YOU COMEDY CLUB!!

Visited May 2013
Rochester, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great Laughs”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Saw Rick Matthews and Adam Hunter...both were great comics and would deffnately see them again. Mark the owner?Manager was greatas well. The only problem was the food. Had a chicken sandwiach that wasjustnasty smelling (basd chicken maybe or bad sauce) and the burger we had was uncooked. Quesadias were great though.

Visited April 2013