“Great surprize!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I was traveling on business and saw this place on the main street of the area. It looked like a quick meal and I was tired. I got one of the best steaks I have had in a long time. It definitely was ah high grade prime.

For breakfast, their Eggs Benedict was pretty fair too.

The prices were very reasonable.

1  Thank Alan M

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This is a great family restaurant. It has a big breakfast menu. Lunches and dinners are great. Good portions and you never leave hungry.

1  Thank Rena Emma L
Reviewed 4 March 2014

MONSTER sized menu so nobody can go in there without finding something to eat. I haven't had a bad meal there....and myself and my wife go there fairly often. Reasonable prices, good service and clean.

1  Thank bdart5
Reviewed 4 March 2014

this is a great Greek restaurant with a menagerie of foods to choose from..all good by the way to suit everyones taste and diets...prices are reasonable, atmosphere is nice, and caters to all walks of life...very enjoyable place to dine....I was craving cabbage rolls and boy are theirs fantastic...so, that's my rundown on the Atlantic Restaurant in Webster,NY

Reviewed 1 March 2014

We were on our way from Ontario, NY to Rochester. We did not want just some chain restaurant. The Atlantic came up on our GPS. When we saw all the cars, we thought it must be good. We were pleased to see that it looked very much like the diners you see downstate. It was very clean, and we were seated immediately. Our server was very attentive and took our order very promptly. She asked if we wanted more rolls before we even thought about asking. The food was very good. There is a wide variety of items to choose from. The server made sure we were not out of drinks. I ordered the steak and shrimp skewer. Excellent! My husband had the seafood platter, and he ate the whole thing....a sign that he liked it! While eating his cream of broccoli soup, he remarked that we should make it at home.....another sign that he liked it. We were pleased that we found this place. No sign of an unhappy owner or manager. We were treated very well.