“Walked out”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

2nd attempt to post this review.
My husband & I went there for dinner. We walked in , We were greeted & seated. The waitress asked if we would like some tea. We said yes. There were 6 other tables with people at them. The waitress just kept walking by us, never delivering our tea our taking our order. After 10 minutes past we finally got up to leave. The one waitress said thank you have a good night. We headed to the front on the restaurant to talk to someone in charge. We told him of us being seated & never waited on. Just then the lady who seated us said where where you sitting? We showed her which was the 1st table when you come in. Then another waitress said oh I can take your Order now. We said No , we are going else where.and proceeded to leave. I have never done that before. But was not going to give them my business when then couldn't wait on me.

1  Thank littlemiss41

Reviewed 17 October 2013

In the past, this was one of the best Chinese restaurants. Was a frequent customer in their old location.... really went down hill after the move. Perhaps new chefs.

Last night was my fourth visit and probably my last. Service was unbelievably slow even though there were very few customers. The food was sub-par. My husband did not even finish his meal.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Decided to check out the new location for Royal Dynasty. The building has a modern style, nice. The food was typical Chinese fare, decent sized portions. The prices are higher than other Chinese places. The food isn't of better quality to warrant the higher prices. My sesame chicken had only two bites of broccoli and mostly dark meat pieces of chicken. They have been voted as a favorite Chinese restaurant through the Democrat and Chronicle (local newspaper) annual poll and they are not shy about letting customers know that. It's printed on the napkins, signs at the entry. I'm not sure why they would get top votes. I've been to other area Chinese restaurants that are just as good, but cost less.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

The new restaurant location is nice and modern, the food overall was good, my wife and I both had the Duck and the other couple we were with had the Lo Main and SS Chicken. The Food was prepared well and tasted good, but i am not sure I would ever buy the duck again, never had is served with the duck rib's (bones) cut up in the pieces, I would have rather had bones removed from the duck before it came to the table, for the price of the Duck I would have expected it.

Other then my preference on the Duck, I would recommend this restaurant to all to come and enjoy.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Royal Dynasty has always been a few bucks higher than the local average for Chinese food but since they built themselves a brand new restaurant in 2012 they have jacked up the prices even more. For example, I recently got take out dinner for two consisting of exactly the same 2 apps and 2 entrees I normally order at my neighborhood Chinese restaurant (which was closed that evening). The local price is around $23. Dynasty came to $42 and change. I'm done with them. Or as Porky Pig said "That's All Folks!"