“My go-to hotel in Webster”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Webster
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I travel to Webster on a regular basis, usually for one-night business trips. Webster has several similarly priced chain hotels in a small area. The Holiday Inn Express has become my regular first choice of the group. It's always clean, quiet and comfortable. Nice touches include the running trail in the back of the parking lot, and the spacious breakfast area. I'll be back -- again and again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
ROCWB, AGM at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! I am happy to hear that we are your number one choice here in Webster. Our staff tries very hard to make sure that everyone has a comfortable and relaxing stay with us and from the sounds of it you do! Thanks again for your review and thanks for your continual loyalty with us. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 2 days over the holiday weekend. Although the hotel was quite full, the customer was very good and so was the parking. It appears to be a fairly new hotel. All the common areas and our room were clean, updated, and very nice. I'm not sure if its standard in all the rooms, but we had a refrigerator and microwave which was great but we didn't request it. The breakfast was great- the food was hot, there was a good variety, and it was well tended. This hotel is very conveniently located; right off the highway and close to shopping. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
ROCWB, AGM at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! Our staff tries very hard to make sure that everyone has a pleasant and relaxing stay with us! It is a standard for us that every room has a microwave and refrigerator in it and I am glad that you were able to make use of it. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and the variety of options that it has. Thanks again for your review of our hotel and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2013

The breakfast was great and the 2 bed queen suite was very comfortable. It is a nice location with nearby restaurants. The bathroom was clean and all the sheets were well maintained. I would have no problem staying at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
ROCWB, AGM at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Thank you for your pleasant review of our hotel! Our housekeeping staff tries very hard to make sure that everyone has a comfortable and relaxing stay in our rooms. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel as well as the surrounding area that has many restaurants and shopping centers near by. Thanks again for your review and I hope to see you again soon in the near future!

Great Hotels Guest Love....

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We did the birthday package for both of our children this summer, two weeks apart. What a fun idea! We got a king room attached to a small meeting room. Both rooms have a small refrigerator and microwave. These rooms are at the end of the hall where the pool is, away from other guest rooms so we didn't have to worry about making too much noice, and had convenient access to the pool. The kids slept on sleeping bags in the meeting room, had a large TV on the wall and DVD player, while mom could relax next door. The kids had a great time on their birthday 'getaway', the staff was great. The room was clean and quiet when the kids were quiet:) Breakfast was included and had a great variety.

9  Thank Mia39

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! I am so happy to hear that you and your kids enjoyed our Birthday Day Package! Our staff here tries very to make sure that everyone enjoys their stay whether it be in the rooms or in the public facilities. Thanks again for the review and hope to see you again soon!

Great Hotels Guest Love....

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Was in town for the Western NY Flash soccer game, and decided to stay here which was alittle out side the city of Rochester. Clean rooms, friendly staff, and multiple stores within minutes of the hotel. Breakfast was very good in the morning. The PGA Golf tour was going on in Rochester this weekend and the hotel were all sold out. With the hotel being at 100% occupancy they did a great job! Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
ROCWB, AGM at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! Our staff here tries very hard to make sure that everyone who stays with us feels welcomed and enjoys every aspect of our hotel from the rooms to the breakfast in the morning. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks again for the review and let's go Flash!

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

The hotel is located near lots of shopping and eating options. Indoor pool and hot tub were very nice. Free Breakfast in the morning was nice. I would recommend this hotel to people looking for a centrally located hotel in Webster,

• Stayed: July 2013
ROCWB, AGM at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Thank you for your very pleasant review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our pool and other amenities at the hotel. Our staff here tries very hard to make sure that the guest have an enjoyable stay by making sure the public facilities are well maintained. Also that I am glad to hear that you enjoyed how close we are to a shopping center. Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

So as my husband and I leave on our USA adventure, once a year on our Goldwing for our wedding anniversary with no reservations and unsure when where home will be we are off.
We had decided at about 6 our 9 hour day on the bike should be over for today.
We pull into a Hotel and asked if there was a room for us to find out they were full. I had known kinda that Rochester was full but figured we would just add an hour to our day to get as far from Rochester as we could. Stopping at almost every hotel we found past Webster to find all hotels were full for the eve. We decided to turn around and drive the 45 min back to Webster (biggest city we saw ) we pulled into the first hotel we seen, Holiday inn express to find out that they were full and now homeless and 9pm so 13 hours on a bike and still have no idea where we will go.
I asked the front desk if they could please help me, Lindsay, the maintenance man and a really preg front desk lady were helping me none stop calling every hotel in Webster and surrounding towns. As Lindsay was on the phone on hold I guess she asked me if I wanted coffee, water or something to eat? I thought she meant at the hotel. I would clean my own room at this point coffee was not a worry. She replied "no now, here")
She finally found me one room 20 further back from where we came she got them to hold it in her name and they gave us an hour to get there.
We made it Lindsay! only lost for 20 min and almost killed by crazy driver on the 590 but we made it. Just as we arrived to unpack our bike the rain started. We were so happy!
So I didn't get to stay there but the kindness we got from this hotel would make me recommend it to anyone. Thanks so much all three of you, your kindness has not went un noticed.
Lots of thanks from Ontario Canada.

Room Tip: book early!