All reviewshi expresshot tubwegman's grocery storethe hotel is cleanup to datethe hotel staffenjoyed our staynext morningflat screen tvwi fiyogurtfree breakfasteasy accesswould definitely stay here againking bedbeds were comfortablenew york
Reviewed 22 July 2009

We stayed at this hotel for a softball tournament and I couldn't have been happier. First, the hotel is immaculate, the rooms are spacious, and the staff was terrific (I did not run into any of the service complaints referred to in the other reviews here). Right behind the hotel is a beautiful park with walking trails. Our room overlooked the park and lake and it was beautiful. Breakfast was great and I would not hesitate to return in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2009

We chose this hotel because of proximity to Palmyra. It was new, clean and our two Queen room was impressively spacious. LIked the flat screen TV, friendly/helpful staff, new style bedding (white duvet with folded blanket at bottom), good shower.

The breakfast was nothing special but par for the basic, HI breakfast course. Could use some fruit.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2009

I had a friend recommend this hotel to me and after reading the reviews on this website I have to admit I was a little skeptical. However, after staying here I must say it was a wonderful hotel. The staff there was very friendly and helpful. The facilitiy was meticulously clean and the breakfast was exceptional. They even shuttled me to and from the local grocery store so I could pick up some things that I had forgotten to bring with me. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Rochester area. I will certainly come back to this hotel when I am in the area.

Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2009

Very comfortable, pleasant, would definitely stay here again.
Only one negative comment. The pool was so heavily chlorinated that it was impossible to use it. We are not particularly affected by chlorine but this pool was impossible. But otherwise, the hotel was great, and at the back was a good sized lake with ducks (should have brought my shotgun) and a paved path all the way around. Also, within about a half mile there is a Wegmanns grocery store, which is probably the best grocery store I have ever been in, except perhaps for those in France.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2009

This hotel was nice on the outside, and when you first walk in. Then you encounter the hotel front desk staff. Saying anything other than absolutely terrible, would not do it justice. The front desk clerks were rude and short. I experienced many problems during my stay which was unfortunate because I was in town for a wedding and was excited about having a great time. There were Gross looking stains that could only be explained as ejaculation stains on the blanket on top of the bed, there was used soap in the bath tub that i noticed when I was stepping into the shower, and when I tried to throw it in the garbage i slipped and hit my head on the back of the tub. Later when i checked out and was asked how my stay went, I told the clerk what all had happened. I never got an apology or asked if there was anything that they could do!!! I asked to speak to a manager and was told that the manager did not want to be bothered! So I took my reciept and was told I was all set. All I can say is it's Holiday Inn Expresses like these that give them all a bad name.

• Stayed: April 2009
2  Thank cmickle12
ROCWB, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2011

Good Afternoon,
The Holiday Inn Express Webster has recently gone through numerous changes including a new General and Assistant General Manager as well as a new management company. We understand you have had issue in the past but we look forward to the possible opportunity to host you the next time a need arises.

Dan Calabrese