“Fantastic Hotel!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Webster
Reviewed 7 January 2011

I recently stayed at this property while traveling to my company in the Webster area, and this Express is gorgeous! The front desk staff was very helpful and I loved the fact that they offered a shuttle to my company. I did not have to worry about driving in the snowy conditions. My room was extremely clean and the housekeeping staff was great. I would recomment this hotel to everyone!

Reviewed 4 January 2011

I recently stayed@this facility,w/my family,to visit relatives,and i must stay it was truly an extrordinary experience!!I had 2 teenagers w/me,and the Front desk staff was MORE than efficient in helping us find things in the area to do,during our stay,whether it was dining,or entertainmenst the entire staff provided us w/such promt and couteous service!!!I HIGHLY recommend this Hotel,for any occasion!!!The housekeeping staff,was kind,and also very accomadating as to providing us w/all the "extras" a traveling mom w/two would need!!!The management went above and beyond to make sure our stay was fabulous!!!And i will definately be staying with them as often as i visit my family!!!They truly made our whole visit a tremendous experience,from start to finish!!

In conclusion,i will be recommending this facility to all my business associates,and traveling family,as we have many out-of-town relatives traveling to and from rochester!!

A VERY satisfied Guest,and very hard to please teenagers!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2010

The TV was hard to operate at times, but the room was clean and maintained. Workout area good and breakfast very good. Staff worked well we keeping snow under control. A very descent service and room for the price.

Reviewed 12 December 2010

Absolutely excellent stay.

I read the past comments on this review board and wonder if they actually stayed there. I know a great many times a competitor will put up negative comments just to Make another look bad...could be the case here.

Its a very beautiful hotel with great staff, from all my past experiences, my colleges agree with that as well..

i would recommend to all, and I travel 130+ days per year with a major corporation in the Webster area.

Reviewed 3 December 2010

This hotel has some fundamental problems. Some of the past reviewers mention cleanliness, I have to agree. The sheets do have an odd yellow tint. Also, they don't do the basics such as replacing the ice bucket liner. Come on, it is a plastic bag that cost less than a penny, why can't you put one in the room.

Probably the most annoying problem is the internet. Not only does it not work well, you have to call support. The support people gave me special number to type into my browser to get connected. Something like http:\\1.2.1.123.1 (that wasn't it exactly). Then they acted like every knew to do this. Even after doing that the internet was slow and unresponsive. I had to go to a local coffee shop to use the internet.

If this happens to you, there is a Starbucks one road West in a shopping center.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
ROCWB, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2011

Good Afternoon,
I wanted to respond to you about your experience. I would first like you to know that this hotel has an all new General and Assistant Manager along with a new management company. I would like to appologize to you for the inconsistency of the internet service. The internet issue has been addressed and resolved. We thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Webster and we hope you will consider our property in the future.

Dan Calabrese
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 21 November 2010

The internet is so slow, it is unusable. The staff doesn't seem to care about the internet or anything else.

I have attached two pictures from my phone. The first is of some slimy mess that had dried on the bathroom door. The second is of the yellow stained sheets of the hotel.

A new Hapton Inn is about .2 miles West and is much better.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business

Good Afternoon,
I am writing to you concerned about your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Webster. I have recently joined a new management team and new managemet company at this property. I can assure that team morale and dedication to our guests has changed. I believe we now have a staff that would go the extra mile for all of our guests. I can confirm that any internet problem that we had in the past has since been resolved. We thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express Webster and we hope you would consider us again.

Dan Calabrese
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 15 November 2010

The front desk staff is unfriendly and unhelpful. The rooms are not clean.

Most hotels have the ability to leave a card on the bed to have the sheets cleaned. This one does not. I stayed for 5 days and they never changed the sheets.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank JourneyManDallas
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Rochester East
Hampton Inn Rochester Webster
Holiday Inn Express Irondequoit
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester-Pittsford/Brighton, NY
Holiday Inn Express Rochester - University Area

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster? Share your experiences!