“Far from healthy but it sure was good!”

Charlie Riedel's Fast Food
Ranked #14 of 130 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We had a hamburger and sausage burger. Both dripping in artery clogging grease but lip-licking good.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Very casual hamburg joint, although much more to offer! Good burgers, fries are the best-ask for well done-and fish fry is ok, not great, but ok. Love their loganberry drink, non carbonated and you can't get this many places. Have a pickle station and we love the sweet pickles, its help yoursefl to huge containers and they also have great malt vinegar to go on the fries. Not much more than eating at BK or McD's, and much better quality food.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

My son ALWAYS wants to go to Charlie's when he comes to town from out of state!! Great fast food, very reasonable.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

This Charlie's is amazing for a burger and fries when the mood hits. Great hot meat sauce with a tiny bit of cinnamon in it? Great crispy fries. Not my fav pickles, but the burger is less than $3 which is amazing--and it's like an inch over the roll on all sides. I've had their grilled cheese with tomato and give it a 4. Ultra fast service. Great job, guys!

Reviewed 17 October 2011

Charlies is my favorite burger joint in rochester. I regularly eat at the Empire and 104 locations. My Grandfather used to take me here when i was a kid for burgers, so I have been eating here for 25 years or more.
Dont forget to order your burger "off the char" so they really grill it! The signature "charlie burger" is delicious, with mayo and provelone cheese. The burgers are great and better in size compared to most others.
And Lets not forget the hot sauce!! They have the best hot sauce in town in my opinion. I often order another side of it to dip my fries or onion rings in. The deep fried mushrooms are also tasty.
Great food, much better than Toms or Bill greys hands down!