“One of Websters long running chow house”

Charlie Riedel's Fast Food
Ranked #9 of 133 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Has better than average "fast food". It has a pretty good selection. Prices are fairly reasonable. Not a fancy place. It could use a little face lift.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This is always my first stop when I get to Webster for a visit. It takes a special person to work there - no order is written down, the servers do not make mistakes and the operation is highly efficient (fun to watch). The food arrives hot and fresh and they have the BEST Hot Sauce - not to mention the yummy free endless pickles....

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Charlie's does have one of the best fish frys. It cost about $30 for 2 fish fry dinners which I feel is a lot since you have to get it yourself and your eating on paper plates and using plastic silverware but it's always great. We've started ordering the fish sandwich which is cheaper and about the same size fish. You still get frys just no cole slaw. I've never had a bad one and I've been going since 1969!

1  Thank roze722
Reviewed 3 May 2017

This place is by far the best place in town and even though the service is fast, it is definitely not fast food! My husband and I drive from Irondequoit every week to grab one of the best garbage plates in town or an amazing chicken steak sandwich! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite places to go for a trash plate. There hot sauce tastes amazing.. nice place to go for a burger and fries with out spending an entire paycheck. Highly recommend