“Absolutely Incredible Experience! ”

Skydive Central New York
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Weedsport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Perfect Safety Record. The First-Jump Experts. No Experience Necessary.
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice group and I had the time of my life! I highly recommend getting pictures and video because they turned out incredible! Definitely would jump with them again and definitely recommend them! Thank you!

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"birthday present"
"life changing experience"
in 3 reviews
"an experience i will never forget"
"great instructor"
in 4 reviews
"free fall"
in 6 reviews
"best experiences of my life"
"graduation gift"
"personable staff"
"experience fun"
"great group"
"well worth the money"
in 2 reviews
"makes you feel comfortable"
"plane ride"
"jump experience"

Reviewed 23 May 2014

All fear diminished as my boyfriend and I arrived on the premises of CNY Skydiving. Such a friendly welcoming staff with a lot of knowledge and experience. Loved the jump, loved the pictures/videos, loved the overall experience!!! I would recommend it to anyone in upstate NY looking to skydive. I looked into a few other places but found CNY Skydiving to have the best customer service which is why I chose to go there.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

It was an awesome experience from start to end. I couldn't have spent my birthday better any other way. If you're thinking of skydiving Skydive CNY is the way to go. Highly recommended and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Couldn't have asked for a better "first" jump. The guys there are great and really love what they do. Can't wait for my second jump!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We had a blast! The jump was great. Everyone was extremely nice; I would def. recommend skydive central NY over larger companies! We loved the small plane & that it was just the two of us & our instructors. Videos were hilarious & the pictures just as great! Thank you! We both had a wonderful time(our proposal will be remembered forever)!