All reviews room was clean hot waffles continental breakfast flat screen stayed one night great place to stay thruway bedding tub
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My sister often stops at this hotel if she's driving from Toronto to New York. She recommended it highly. I do, too. The room was very clean, and the bed was really comfortable. I was happy with my stay there, and will stop there again if I need a break on a long drive.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This is actually a Motel. We arrived late at night so didn't spend much time in the room. Upon arrival the room appeared clean. We later saw that the bathroom floor was extremely dirty. We had a very restless night. Bed was not terribly comfortable. During the night we woke to stomping in the room above us. Also, a very strong sewer smell. Not a great overall experience but thankfully we were there for fewer than 12 hours.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2013

the hotel was a nice hotel and a good location right off of the thruway close to Syracuse for a lot better price than the hotels twenty minutes away, hotel rooms were quiet and nice, would stay here again when in the area

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ryan V
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here because I read many reviews of all the other hotels/motels in the area and this one had the best reviews. I always choose a place from reviews. We were very happy and pleased by how clean the room was, the staff was helpful, the breakfast was enjoyable and the price was right. It was the least expensive in the area. We decided to check in for one more night.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vacationer304611
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great place to stay, easy access, clean, neat & comfortable. We have been back for 10 years. We use this motel because it is a good stop between New Hampshire and Ohio. When we have our grandchildren, the pool is very popular. The water looks clean, and we don't worry about the children.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family