Rodeway Inn
Average 3/5
Average 3/5
Excellent 5/5
Great 4.5/5
Mirbeau Inn & Spa Skaneateles(Skaneateles)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsroom was cleanhot wafflescontinental breakfaststayed one nightgreat place to staythruwaytub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I called BestWestern, because I was getting different pricing for 2 adults versus 2A + one 2 year old, even though their child policy says that children under 12 are free as long as there is a paying adult and bed. We just wanted 1 bed and room for a pack and play. The person on the phone called the hotel in Weedsport and verified that a Queen size bed, room would have enough space for a pack and play and could get that rate; rather than 2 Queen beds. They were able to accomodate and then when we got there, the clerk upgraded us to the 2 beds for free because there would be more room for the pack and play; and the room was closer the lobby for breakfast. This was a wonderful staff. Also the room was clean/comfortable and continental breakfast was basic but good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013

booked room through AARP. When I arrived I was sent around the back tot he room in a dimly lit area. The door tot he room was open and the room had not been cleaned. Very eerie and strange. Returned tot he desk and discussed issue with clerk. She apologized and offered a "room up front". I should have been given that room to start. I felt like I was given room down back because I had booked a discount rte through AARP. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard F
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My sister often stops at this hotel if she's driving from Toronto to New York. She recommended it highly. I do, too. The room was very clean, and the bed was really comfortable. I was happy with my stay there, and will stop there again if I need a break on a long drive.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This is actually a Motel. We arrived late at night so didn't spend much time in the room. Upon arrival the room appeared clean. We later saw that the bathroom floor was extremely dirty. We had a very restless night. Bed was not terribly comfortable. During the night we woke to stomping in the room above us. Also, a very strong sewer smell. Not a great overall experience but thankfully we were there for fewer than 12 hours.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2013

the hotel was a nice hotel and a good location right off of the thruway close to Syracuse for a lot better price than the hotels twenty minutes away, hotel rooms were quiet and nice, would stay here again when in the area

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business