“been there going back”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Weedsport
huntington beach, United States
“been there going back”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

this motel has a very small town feel. with woods right behind it and even has rooms facing the woods that are hidden from the view of the rest of the motel. its close to everything you would need. the help is very helpful. this would have been my second stay but I have changed my arrival date so that I can stay even longer. I will be back. I am severly handicapped and can not sleep in most beds. with lots of pillows these beds were plesent.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Buffalo
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

This is a older Motor Lodge brought up-to-date. The room is clean and spacious. The Internet was very strong. It is not on the truck route which is very nice since there are lots of trucks going through Weedsport. The off-season price was fair. Breakfast was fine.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Rooms are apparently very nice however we did not merit the privilege of seeing a room as staff did not let us. So we had to go somewhere else. We arrived very late and it's understandable that staff was not in a good mood to show us a room especially as we were non committal.

Stayed February 2014

Travellers are raving about these Weedsport hotels

Waterloo, New York, Usa
Reviewed 11 December 2013

clean, warm, and comfortable. clerks were very helpful and extremely friendly.
it would be a good idea to have a list in each room listing resturants, taverns, and attractions locally. i am somewhat familiar with the area, but people from out of town wouldn't be.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Heuvelton
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I called BestWestern, because I was getting different pricing for 2 adults versus 2A + one 2 year old, even though their child policy says that children under 12 are free as long as there is a paying adult and bed. We just wanted 1 bed and room for a pack and play. The person on the phone called the hotel in Weedsport and verified that a Queen size bed, room would have enough space for a pack and play and could get that rate; rather than 2 Queen beds. They were able to accomodate and then when we got there, the clerk upgraded us to the 2 beds for free because there would be more room for the pack and play; and the room was closer the lobby for breakfast. This was a wonderful staff. Also the room was clean/comfortable and continental breakfast was basic but good.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Moultonborough
Reviewed 2 December 2013

booked room through AARP. When I arrived I was sent around the back tot he room in a dimly lit area. The door tot he room was open and the room had not been cleaned. Very eerie and strange. Returned tot he desk and discussed issue with clerk. She apologized and offered a "room up front". I should have been given that room to start. I felt like I was given room down back because I had booked a discount rte through AARP. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Richard F
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My sister often stops at this hotel if she's driving from Toronto to New York. She recommended it highly. I do, too. The room was very clean, and the bed was really comfortable. I was happy with my stay there, and will stop there again if I need a break on a long drive.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Weedsport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Seneca Falls
Hilton Garden Inn Auburn
Comfort Inn Fairgrounds
Comfort Inn Fairgrounds
#21 of 32 in Syracuse

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!