“Wellsville's best”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Sarasota, FL
“Wellsville's best”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has been the go to restaurant in Wellsville for as long as I can remember. Food is still good and the town packs the place very often. Food is fresh, try the beef on hummelwick bread sandwich. I am addicted to them. Add horseradish and enjoy.

Visited July 2014

Red Hook, New York
“More than just steak”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Casual. Very good food. No reservations unless party of 5 or more but restaurant is a lot larger than it looks from the outside.

Visited October 2013
Olean, New York
“Great food, great service!!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

My friends and I recently visited Wellsville, NY for the Great Balloon Rally. We were all very hungry from walking around and checking out all the vendors and we didn't want carnival type of food so we stopped into the Beef Haus Restaurant and I am SO GLAD we did! The atmosphere was laid back and worry free, the service was wonderful, and the food was delicious! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming and we will definitely return.

2 Thank Sarah C
Buffalo, New York
“Wonderful service”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

My family and I decited to try the Beef Haus after hearing about the great food. I was very satisfied with the food. My whole family including my picky teenager ate everything. It was very "kid" friendly, which I do worry about taking my 2yr old into places but the watress was very friendly and made sure she was being entertained. Great experience over all. Will definitely return!

Babylon, New York
“Good Stop For Dinner In Wellsville”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Enjoyable, friendly stop for dinner while staying overnight in Wellsville. I had salmon and lobster ravioli, while my wife had one of the roast beef specials, all of which we enjoyed. Very reasonable prices and good service. My only criticism was that the night we were there the beer taps were down, and the the beer bottle selection was fairly limited. Good beer is definitely a must for a German-style restaurant!