“safe hotel”

Hotel Maharaja Residency
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in Jalandhar
Reviewed 10 March 2014

i stay in this hotel with my fiance,its really good,nd safe,all staf is really very nice nd friendly.budgetvice its also good,if anyone want to stay in jalandhar,i'll say choose this hotel,room service much better than any other hotel,like leo fort,residency n shingarila

• Stayed: March 2014
Prakash P, General Manager at Hotel Maharaja Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thanks for your comments..
We always try to give our best and will be in future also.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I was to reach Jalandhar late evening and depart next morning, so I was looking for a moderately priced hotel as it was just for a one-night stay. I chose this hotel based purely on Trip Advisor reviews and I was not disappointed.

Make no mistake - this is a budget three-star, but that having been said, for a small hotel with just 29 odd rooms, they sure have got their service concepts right. The ambiance was pleasant, and the staff is very friendly. Check-in took barely 5 minutes, and a hot cup of tea greeted me in the room.

The room was very spacious, and so is the bathroom, which was a pleasant surprise, considering the fact that it is rated as a 3-star budget property. And above all, it was clean, as were the sheets on the bed. A flat-screen TV was available. The only thing missing was a tea-coffee maker in the room, though it was mentioned on my booking confirmation. Nevertheless, when I ordered my morning tea, it was delivered within minutes.

The wi-fi is good, and it was complimentary. Breakfast, though limited in options, was good and wholesome, although I would have liked to see a juice in the breakfast spread.

The hotel also assisted me to arrange a car for day use at the time of my check-out, at a very reasonable price.

Overall, a good experience. The only negative point was that during my stay, there was a group of school-kids staying there, who were very noisy and running all over the place. Note the hotel's fault, of course, but it would have been nicer if it was quieter.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Rajiv B
Prakash P, General Manager at Hotel Maharaja Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Sir,

Thanks !!! for choosing us to serve you..

Your suggestions are always valuable for us and helped us to make our
property more comfortable and create a homely atmosphere also.

We are also offering Tea/Coffee maker but in Super Deluxe Rooms now it will available in Deluxe Rooms also. To Control the noise we are in process for renovations in corridor and lobby area. After completion of this job rooms, will be separate from Lobby & Other floors. So when you coming next time then you will definitely get a more comfortable stay with us.

Thanks again for your valuable time to spend on us .

G. Manager

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stayed in this hotel in the month of January 2014, the hotel staff is very polite, mannered and professional. The room are quite good, clean and spacious. One thing about the hotel that I loved is the food that they serve, I am a fan of it.

Keep the Quality :)

Room Tip: Dpn't worry they have everything to help you out.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vijay D
Prakash P, General Manager at Hotel Maharaja Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thanks for your comments.
Me & my entire team will always work hard to keeping this honor in future.
Thanks again for chosen us to serve you and we always feel proud to serve you.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I was at Hotel Maharaja Residency on 22 November 2013 with my family. The hotel is located at the central part of the city. So access even early morning( we de-boarded our Amritsar bus at 6 am) wasn't issue for us.

While once in the hotel you are at home, i found the hotel room as nice, the staff also professionally trained and the overall infrastructure is quite modern. We are especially please with the room size (we got a double bed room on first floor) and its ambiance extremely pleasing. Though we had stayed just for one day as we moved to Amritsar to visit the Golden Temple. The hotel offered complementary breakfast, which we found quite good, also the lunch served to us in our room was tasty.
With the the cost i guess the hotel is best to stay at Jalandhar. Only thing we found quite annoying was that considering the winter, despite repeated request, the staff couldn't provide us enough hot water for bath. They should work on this part. It was something extremely dis-satisfactory. Otherwise everything was good for us.

K Bajad, New Delhi

2  Thank Kbajad
Prakash P, General Manager at Hotel Maharaja Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thanks for given us a change to serve you and spend your valuable time for us.
As You have chosen us as a best hospitality service provider in this city, we would like to inform you that we always feel proud to serve you and promise you that we will always work hard with new ideas to give you more comfort and safety in future.

Looking forward to welcome you again at hotel.

Thanks & regards,

G. Manager
Mb. 9779021170

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Very close to Railway station with all amenities and excellent food and good value for money. Bath room with 24 hr hot water facility. The reception and travel desk help you plan your travel in and around Jalandhar City. Go for the super deluxe room. Complementary break fast is to be appreciated.

4  Thank Siva1954
chand54, General Manager at Hotel Maharaja Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. I am glad that my team could make your stay comfortable. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and I hope you will give us more chances to be of service to you in the near future. We look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I needed a place to crash for the night. My staff booked this hotel a few minutes before I hit the city. This is a new property and maintained okay as well.

Comfortable room, and clean bathroom and a decent bathroom, with an okayish bathroom for the price i paid. Hot and cold running water. Was actually surprised when I later saw the bill.

Guess they only thing that is slow is their room service. And do keep in mind that they regularly have parties and loud music, and it can be any time of the week. I had trouble sleeping cause of the beats of the drums.

Room Tip: Try to get a higher floor.
1  Thank Roadstravelled

Thank you for your taking the time to provide your kind feedback. I am glad to see your comments on the overall quality of our features and services. We have taken steps to learn from your feedback. I do hope you will come and visit us again to experience our services at their best. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

We were a group of 9 persons on a tour of North India and I had booked our accommodation at this hotel through the net. We were apprehensive if the hotel would be as good as it promised to be. We reached the hotel after a bit of searching and it was a bit late in the evening. We got a prompt and positive response from the reception and the rooms got allotted quickly. The rooms were large and well equipped. The dinner served at the restaurant was very good and the service very satisfactory. We all had a good night's rest. The breakfast also proved to be very good and all in all it was a pleasant surprise. It was also interesting that all members of our group were all uniformly impressed by this hotel. We would strongly recoomend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Prakash P, General Manager at Hotel Maharaja Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Thanks for your compliments. It was a great pleasure to serve you.
We will always try to improve it in future because your satisfaction is our success.