“Heaven. ”
Review of Chateau Larmande

Chateau Larmande
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There are no words to describe the beauty of the Saint Emillion area and in particular this vineyard.

The views are amazing. It’s pure escapism. A friendly guide showed us around as part of a tour with Bordovino.

We sampled wines, learnt about the vineyard and it’s history. The shop is great. We treated ourselves to a bottle of red!

I’ve been reviewing for years. Of all the places I’ve been to this is my favourite. I can’t wait to return.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped here based on a recommendation from Arnaud at Cadet-Pontet. The tasting room attendant wasn’t expecting us and was about to take her lunch break, but she warmly welcomed us. She poured us each a generous tasting of two wines and invited us to relax on their patio. It was the perfect place to eat the picnic we’d packed, accompanied by fantastic wine. She checked on us multiple times and made it a great experience!