This hotel has an amazing location in St Emilion (it is on the old fortified wall) and the property could be really nice (they have a beautiful garden and a quiet swimming pool) but....
- the quality of the room varies... we booked 3 rooms as we came with family. We booked one room for my husband and 2 rooms for our dads. Our room was the most expensive of the 3 but it wasn't as nice as the others... it was old, the bathroom is not practical and the view on the city is not interesting at all. Also, I especially mentioned that we were a couple but when we arrived, we had two single beds (which were changed only the day after as we arrived too late at the hotel). However, the two simple rooms were much nicer. You could see they were recently renovated and had great views on the fortified walls and vineyards
- the service could be better. I called them to book 3 rooms and asked if they could give me a discount since I was booking that many. They told me yes but once I checked the real price at the hotel, it was the same price as advertised (no discount). Would have been better off booking via trip advisor which advertised an extra 10% off!
- they charge way too much for a very plain breakfast
This being said, I would go back but I would make sure to request one of the room that was renovated and a view on the vineyards
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Au Logis des Remparts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Logis Des Remparts Hotel Saint-Emilion
- Logis Des Remparts Saint Emilion