My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Chateau Franc Mayne in May 2008. We stayed in the Black and White room and it was extremely clean and well decorated. The windows open directly into the courtyard and the bathroom is open to the room, but neither was an issue for us. The staff is extremely helpful (they speak perfect English which is a great help if your French is rusty like ours) and they made us feel welcome during every interaction. We enjoyed the family style breakfast with other guests and honestly, most of the time, it felt like we were the only ones staying there. We sipped our complimentary glass of wine out by the pool in the evening and even stayed up to play pool one night in one of the common rooms. I can only confirm what all the others have said in their reviews- this is a wonderful place to stay, relaxing, beautiful, clean, just perfect. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay in St. Emillion. We were very happy with our choice and would go back and stay again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of St-Emilion vineyard, the Relais de Franc Mayne provides 11 rooms, all air conditioned and equipped with TV, wireless Internet access, mini bar, private safe. Enjoy a quiet place to stay, a natural swimming pool as well as great wines (Grand Cru Classé). Tours of the property 7 days a week upon booking (French and English). Free tours for hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Relais de Franc Mayne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais De Franc Mayne Hotel Saint-Emilion
- Chateau Franc Mayne Saint Emilion
- Chateau Franc Mayne Hotel