We stayed at this Chateau for 4 nights during our last trip to France. This chateau is really close to the town of Saint Emilion which itself is a beautiful town. The hotel is really unique, both the rooms and the surroundings, vineyards all around, natural pool (which we sadly couldn't enjoy because of the weather), beautiful gardens. We stayed at the African Lodge room, which was quite fun, having an African decor in the middle of wine country. The hotel's staff was extremely helpful, they made reservations for us in local vineyards and restaurants and recommended us tours and restaurants in surrounding towns. This hotel is not cheap, even for France, but you definitely get your money's worth. We would definitely stay again in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of St-Emilion vineyard, the Relais de Franc Mayne provides 11 rooms, all air conditioned and equipped with TV, wireless Internet access, mini bar, private safe. Enjoy a quiet place to stay, a natural swimming pool as well as great wines (Grand Cru Classé). Tours of the property 7 days a week upon booking (French and English). Free tours for hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HRS, Priceline, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Relais de Franc Mayne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais De Franc Mayne Hotel Saint-Emilion
- Chateau Franc Mayne Saint Emilion
- Chateau Franc Mayne Hotel