Pro: Great value for the area. Once inside, reception and rooms were very clean ( Ibis modern), and nice breakfast buffet. Friendly staff.
Con: Hard to find, be prepared to turn into obscure driveway very fast. Outside area of the hotel was very messy - trash cans overflowing, unmown lawn, weeds everywhere. If we hadn't already made a reservation, we would have not even bothered to go in, it was so derelict looking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Ibis Bordeaux Saint Emilion is located in 5 kilometers of Saint Emilion and Libourne on the D670 direction Bergerac. The hotel propose you rooms with shower or bath, big bed (180x200), screen LCD TV with TNT and Canal Channel (Canal +, Canal + Sport, Canal + Cinéma) and about foreign channel. The hotel has got a restaurant opened 5 days per week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Bordeaux Saint Emilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Hotel Saint Emilion
- Bonsai Saint Emilion Relais