After reading the reviews on trip advisor, I was not very optimistic about staying in this hotel, but I need not have been. The welcome was warm and courteous, and although I found it a bit strange to be given the TV controller at reception, nothing was too much trouble. The room was compact, but spotless with everything in working order. The meal we had in their Relais was all that we could expect, and before we left the next morning, an excellent breakfast, and all this for €42 for 2 persons. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Ibis Bordeaux Saint Emilion is located in 5 kilometers of Saint Emilion and Libourne on the D670 direction Bergerac. The hotel propose you rooms with shower or bath, big bed (180x200), screen LCD TV with TNT and Canal Channel (Canal +, Canal + Sport, Canal + Cinéma) and about foreign channel. The hotel has got a restaurant opened 5 days per week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Bordeaux Saint Emilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Hotel Saint Emilion
- Bonsai Saint Emilion Relais