“I would only stay there if all other hotels were booked up.”
Review of Sunview Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in West Babylon
Sunview Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in West Babylon
“I would only stay there if all other hotels were booked up.”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Decent place. But for the price I would stay elsewhere. Value is not there. Bring your own towels, shampoo and soap. Their linens are old and tired. It is obvious they are trying to save a buck where they can. I also should have been alarmed when the clerk asked how many hours I wanted to rent the room. Located well off the beaten path. Not even close to a convenience store. Staff was nice.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank JammerJane

Families
Couples
Reviewed 6 September 2010

I booked one night to spend a couple of days at the nearby beaches, but we had finally to decide to drive back home to the city for the night.
The room was a no smoking but smells like an ashtray, bathroom relatively clean but a bug was wandering on the floor. Wallpaper detached, old furniture and to conclude, when we uncovered the bed, dirty linens and hair on the pillow.
I must confess I rarely stayed in motels, but I will certainly not come back to this one. Only point is the low rate, but as I said only if you are really desperate and far away from home...

• Stayed September 2010
3 Thank cmaltese
Catskills, NY
Reviewed 14 August 2007

This is not the Ritz, but if you are looking for inexpensive, comfortable, convenient and friendly you cannot go wrong. I telecommute to work, but I have stayed here on several occasions because it is close to the corporate office when I need to visit.

The rooms are clean, cheerful and comfortable, the proprietors are pleasant and the location is conveniently close to Sunrise Highway but not so close that road noise is a problem. Don't expect scads of amenities, but if you just need a comfortable bed, a good TV with cable, a clean full bathroom and either AC or heat depending on season you'll be well satisfied.

• Liked — price & convenience, no pretentions, friendly proprietors
  • Disliked — no closet or hanging rack available
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled on business
Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville
Courtyard Republic Airport Long Island/Farmingdale
Hampton Inn Long Island/Commack
Four Points by Sheraton Melville Long Island

Been to Sunview Motel? Share your experiences!