Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Europa-Park
from US$572.35
More Info
13,907 results
All reviews all ages silver star waiting times different countries water rides spent two days disneyland paris food loop euro mir wooden coaster roller theme attractions europe smoking halloween amusement
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

Everything great, but I really don’t understand how a such organization can be so unwell organized with the parking!!!! Getting out of this place at nightime is a NIGHTMARE!!!! Take’s almost an hour to leave!!! Never seen something so stupid! A lovely day with so much disappointment at the end! You should seriously review it.

2  Thank Monetina81
Reviewed 26 October 2019

My husband and I recently visited Europa Park. We seek out amusement parks and I can not tell you enough how awesome we thought this park was. And even more awesome was the staff! The park is laid out a lot like Disney's Epcot with different countries to go through. Each having their own personal flare of personality and adventures. The park also had a few other Disney similarities in there such as some of the rides and attractions. And how ironic is their mascot...A Mouse! But Europa Park also has it's own magic with a lot of German twists and fun. You can not come to Germany and miss out on a day or two of this park. So here are my thoughts on this review of the park...

First the park: I have one word to describe it...WOW! So many different displays, rides, attractions and restaurants. Our favorite restaurant was the Food Loop and our favorite ride (really hard to pick) Voletarium. We love to seek out amusement parks. This was so clean and well maintained. They have the lines going steadily too. I recommend going 2 days to see everything but we only had 1 day. So here are a few tips if you can only go 1 day. Download the app before hand!!! Get familiarized with the park layout and read reviews so you have an idea of what is there. Pick out the top things you want to do and map them out on the app. All the rest will be bonus things. This way you won't feel disappointed you missed out on anything. The app will also give you wait times and directions when you get there to adjust your schedule. Secondly, use the single rider lines when possible. It will save you a lot of time if you don't have a fast pass. Take time to enjoy the scenery. There is so many details!

Secondly the staff: We were left in a sticky situation without international phone service (which we had paid for) in a country we'd never been to before, trying to enjoy our stay. We missed our check in time for our next hotel by accident and had no way to contact anyone or look for another hotel. We honestly didn't know what to do! So at the mercy of their employees we told them what had happened and they stayed late to help us to find another hotel after hours so we wouldn't have to sleep in the car. I will forever be so grateful to them for this kindness!!! Also the staff throughout the park was willing to help when asked. There are members walking around just to help direct their customers and information booths set up throughout the park. They have it down!
If we ever make it back to Germany, this will again be a stop on our list of things to do. We have put this park up to the top of our favorites list and can't wait to come back and play at Europa Park!

5  Thank trixkid
Reviewed 18 October 2019 via mobile

I come here as part of honeymoon activities with my hubby. We love it so much!! My hubby love Silver the most, second is the Alpine one. Blue fire is very fun! Can can” is a good start before enjoy other roller coasters. They provide many types of challenges. Today, we played 7 roller coasters!

2  Thank Natto_Natto
Reviewed 18 October 2019 via mobile

It was a pleasure to spent a day in Europa Park,we will repeat it soon!!Everything is so organized,the food is on every step,everybody is having fun,and the "trains between countries"is the best!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 18 October 2019

We spend recently six days in sequence in Europa Park and the last two days became very boring. In other words, it is very good for two to three days adventure and entertainment but not longer. Compared to other two major theme parks in Europe: Euro Disneyland and Heide Park, Europa Park is only outstanding for us as its location near to Switzerland. Disneyland has much more to offer besides those roller coasts and Heide Park is much cheaper. What I personally do not like the most in the park is its smell of smoking everywhere. Too many smoking people around and there is no smoking ban in the park. It is a little bit pity. Other than that, it is a decent park.

3  Thank rzhang_1969