hotel el andaluz is not only a theme park hotel. it is wonderful...ole'! the spanish styled designed room and the bathroom tiles reminded me of our trip to spain but we were in rust, germany. the hotel was on the amusement park grounds, europa park. in the internet there are really good pictures of the hotel rooms and beautiful yard inside where you see the garden and pool area. nothing deceiving. the pool is heated and parents can sit and enjoy an ice-cream or a coffee and still have an eye on the kiddies. the hotel restaurant was very good.. spanish dishes on the menu. we ate the paella....yummy! breakfast buffet...very good. for the kiddies there was a corner made with a childrens video running and where they can toss around. hotel guests could go in to the park one half an hour before the other park guests..super to have a little head start. hotel guests can park right on the hotel grounds.
europa park...FUN!!!!! boy oh boy... we had more fun than in disneyland, orlando. my grandchildren were also in orlando, florida but this park seems to offer more. fast rides, slow rides, boat rides, shows, over the ground monorails of all types. so nice to take these rides to relax and get an overall view of the park. also, the ground cute little park choo choo train where it would leave you off at one of the theme park countries. italy, greece, spain, germany, scandanavia...etc. and offered in each country area the foods of the country too.the park was very, very clean. trees, flowers everything was planned to make a wonderful park for all ages. either with the family, as a couple, or alone. one is entertained.
thank you hotel el andaluz for the flair, and friendly team too. and europa park for being in germany!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Spanish moments at our adventure hotel...Viva la vida in the lively ambiance of Spain. Warm colours, glittering lights and fervid sounds will let you feel the magic of a finca in Andalusia and you will get to know a special attitude to life. The elegance of a Spanish finca will surround you on your arrival at the themed hotel "El Andaluz". You can stroll on the arcades or in the palm gardens. Relax in the recreation area "Marrakesch" or swim in the azure swimming pool. The Europa-Park entrance tickets can be obtained at the hotel reception. In the summer season guests have the possibility to enjoy certain attractions of Europa-Park half an hour (in the winter season one hour) before the park officially opens. Europa-Park "winter season": 28th November 2015 until 10th january 2016 (On New Year's Eve open until 6.30 pm). Europa-Park "summer season 2016": 19th march 2016 until 06th november 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HRS, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel "El Andaluz" Europa-Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Andaluz Castillo Alcazar Erlebnishotel
- Hotel "El Andaluz" Europa-Park Germany/Rust