We were in September, swimming pool working, and it was the best. Breakfast was very good, suite too. From hotel early entrance to Europa Park. Children were happy all time, but price not cheap) 3 nights as a one day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Spanish moments at our adventure hotel...Viva la vida in the lively ambiance of Spain. Warm colours, glittering lights and fervid sounds will let you feel the magic of a finca in Andalusia and you will get to know a special attitude to life. The elegance of a Spanish finca will surround you on your arrival at the themed hotel "El Andaluz". You can stroll on the arcades or in the palm gardens. Relax in the recreation area "Marrakesch" or swim in the azure swimming pool. The Europa-Park entrance tickets can be obtained at the hotel reception. In the summer season guests have the possibility to enjoy certain attractions of Europa-Park half an hour (in the winter season one hour) before the park officially opens. Europa-Park "winter season": 28th November 2015 until 10th january 2016 (On New Year's Eve open until 6.30 pm). Europa-Park "summer season 2016": 19th march 2016 until 06th november 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HRS, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel "El Andaluz" Europa-Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Andaluz Castillo Alcazar Erlebnishotel
- Hotel "El Andaluz" Europa-Park Germany/Rust