I've visited quite a few of the different Mark Warner resorts over the years and I'm pleased to say that in my opinion this is the best.
The rooms are all of a good standard, I'd say better than the Hilton rooms you can book at Lakitira. The pools are amazing with an 84m long family pool and a great adults only pool where if your children are older you can indulge in a spot of water polo. There is also a pool where the indies hang out which is perhaps worth avoiding unless you're a teenager.
The boats and the tennis are great and well organised, with a very active social tennis programme.
I can think of only three areas where the resort could be improved.
1. The food gets a bit samey if you're there for two weeks - the buffet format is good but a bit more variation would be appreciated
2. The wifi was very hard to connect to - this could be a blessing in disguise though.
3. The entertainment in the evening was a bit on the poor side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Star Hotel ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Levante Beach Resort Rhodes/Afandou, Greece