I have just returned from a two week stay at the Georgia apartments, I travelled with my partner and two other couples and we all had a fantastic time. The Georgia is a family run hotel and has a lovely atmosphere. There was a warm welcome on arrival. The staff are very friendly always laughing and joking making the holiday experience all the more enjoyable.
The rooms were very nice, spotlessly clean, and cleaned with fresh towels and sheets every other day. The beds were very comfortable, the air con cost 7euros a day but well worth every cent.
The pool area is beautiful, the pool was regularly cleaned and the surrounding area was well maintained. There were plenty of sunbeds, both a kiddy pool and adult pool plus a child's play area.
The bar and restaurant area was very nice with excellent food being served all day. There is a vast menu which offers a range of Greek and English dishes at a reasonable price. The food I had at the Georgia was delicious, not one of us had a bad meal once.
The family host a Greek night every Friday night which was an amazing experience not to be missed. For 10 euros you get a meal and brilliant entertainment; the meal was beautiful then followed by traditional greek music and dancing. Everyone gets up and gets involved, it was so much fun.
The Georgia is in a quiet location away from the noise of the town, but just a 10 minute walk (or 5euro taxi) from Afandou village, a quaint little village with plenty of bars and restaurants. You can get a 10 minute bus to Falarki which is a lively town with a beautiful beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 800 metres from Afandou Beach, Georgia Apartments features an outdoor pool with sunbeds and umbrellas. Its accommodation offers free Wi-Fi and opens out to a balcony with garden, pool views. Each spacious unit comes with a mini fridge. Air conditioning and a safety deposit box are also available upon extra charge. The restaurant at Georgia Apartments prepares traditional Greek dishes. The pool-side snack bar serves refreshing drinks and light snacks throughout the day. The younger guests can enjoy the paddling pool and playground. Shuttle service is provided from hotel to beach and back from 15/06-15/09. Georgia Apartments is 5 km from the lively town of Faliraki and 30 km from the picturesque village of Lindos. The Afandou Golf Course is located right across from the property. Rhodes Town is at a distance of 19 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Georgia Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgia Apartments Afandou
- Georgia Apartments Hotel Afandou
- Georgia Apartments Rhodes/Afandou, Greece