“Staff not that helpful”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I went early in the evening and was only customer, ended up getting served by a cleaner, then when it was time to pay, he was talking to the proper waiter and I think they laughed before deciding on a price for my meal.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We went here on one of our busiest days, we had planned to eat here and then go see the sunset on myrtos beach (about 15 mins drive away) We arrived at about 18.30 and it wasnt busy yet, the service was really prompt, i honestly dont know if they overheard us taking about the sunset or not but we were in and out within an hour - without feeling rushed. I had the red snapper that was on special and my wife had the seabass, both delicious and cooked really well. All in all a brilliant, place!

3  Thank Terence M
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We ate here 5 or 6 times during this years holiday, great food and good friendly service. Spoilt for choice with a wonderful selection on the menu. Booking is highly recommended as each evening we saw people waiting for tables or unfortunately being turned away as this is restaurant is so popular.

2  Thank Sweetie709
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Although the meal in this resturant wasnt terrible, it was the least my husband and i enjoyed so would not return again.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

My wife and l visited again The Local on our this year visit to Agia Efimia for one night, we were not disappointed, the food again was the best in town, can't fault the chef and staff, reasonably priced. Make sure you book or you will be disappointed!

2  Thank Boyceyj