“Best lemoncello ever!”

30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Best lemoncello ever!”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

It's been 10 years since I was here, but I still to this day have great memories of this little shop. I was introduced to lemoncello and loved it. I have since tried to find another that is as good as Sapori Di Capri and I'm still looking. Too bad they don't ship to the US.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank sspc

Tokyo, Japan
“Nice shop!!!”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I strongly recommend this shop to visit. They have Limoncello,perfumes&capri sandals. The quality is very good also the stuff are very kinds.
You can't miss it!!!!

Visited October 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Limoncello”
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Sapori di Capri is a beautiful little shop in Ana Capri. I liked how I could see the distillery process behind the counter. We entered to buy some olive oil and left with olive oil, 2 bottles of limoncello and chocolate. The attendant gave us samples of limoncello to try and we automatically purchased two bottles. I tried the normal and creamy limoncello, which I ended-up purchasing.

Visited July 2010
3 Thank joelarias
Lake Grove, New York
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour”
Reviewed 17 May 2011

Although it was a long ride from Rome, (about 3 hrs.) it was very worth it. The views from the "ski lift" were breathtaking. We got lucky and were able to go into the Blue Grotto. The lunch which was included in the tour price was good, only thing I would think the sodas and lemonade would be included as well. It was a seperate charge. We were taken into a store where we were able to sample some lemoncello. I bought some delicious lemon cookies. Our guide tour, Pino was full of talk about the history of Capri. I really enjoyed talking with him. Nina was also very informative. I would have liked to spend more time in Capri than AnaCapri, but we did have some time to shop and look around. I will do this tour again if I find myself in Rome in the future. I would recommend spending a night on the Island if you have the time......and money. lol

Visited April 2011
1 Thank 123karen51
river forest, il
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Take a hike...”
Reviewed 17 July 2010

I recommend taking a hike to see the natural arch and then there is also a shore path hike. You basically are walking through the back of the town and can really see Capri and what it is all about. There are some restaurants and bars tucked back in there for the locals. Great to stop and just soak it all in. You can spend a few hours doing this. In my opinion, way better than all the shops and the craziness in the center of town.