“Dining in fairyland”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Although the food was not outstanding, it was very good and the setting is like dining in a fairy land under the huge ivy arbor. The family talked with us and gave excellent service. Well worth the experience.

1  Thank Janice M

Reviewed 23 July 2014

What a meal!! so good at dinner I had to come back for lunch and order meatballs again. Only this time I asked for them to make an American Meatball Parm hero or sub, which they had no idea what I was asking for but came out with the BEST MEATBALL PARM SANDWICH I HAVE EVER HAD! - great staff serving us as well!

1  Thank Joe N
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stumbled up this restaurant by accident on our initial walk down Anacapri, it has sign and menu out front on the street but you must walk all the way in for the beautiful garden restaurant. I ordered the fried shrimp and calamari dish and it was the freshest I seafood I had in Italy in three weeks of travel. Really mellow and relaxing meal. I would for sure return here when back in Anacapri.

2  Thank Sadie3232
Reviewed 19 July 2014

A shop owner in AnaCapri recommend this place for lunch and we were not disappointed. Carmen runs a great kitchen and serves lunch or dinner in her beautiful garden out back. Would have eaten here again if time allowed. She also referred us to a friend in Capri for another great lunch at Pulalli Wine Bar in the Clock tower. Thanks Carmen!!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

You will not regret taking the time to find this place. It is tucked away and there are tables in the gardens and under a canopy of trees. The food was divine and the wine that was recommended went perfectly with the food. We treated ourselves to a desert which was pure delight.